cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEBMAS ADRMAS issue for British customer (serialization used)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I use the serialization group GRP_DEBMAS_ADR for customer distribution (message type serialization).

The landscape is ECC6.0 - PI - ECC6.0

Tthe distribution worked fine without any troubles, but now we are facing the rollout of Great Britain and for British customers there is an error in address form: House number is in the field of street.

In the source system:

STREET: Street HOUSE NR: 123

KNA1-STRAS: Street 123 ADRC-STREET: Street ADRC-HOUSE_NUM1: 123

In the target system:

STREET: Street 123 HOUSE NR: <blank>

KNA1-STRAS: Street 123 ADRC-STREET: Street 123 ADRC-HOUSE_NUM1: <blank>

I know that there is the OSS Note 384462, but content of ADR* fields versus KNA1 is not a problem. Why? I made this test:

I have created 3 absolutely same customers, only fields: ADRC-COUNTRY and KNA1-LAND1 were variable.

Customer 1: Country GB

Customer 2: Country DE

Customer 3: Country CZ

After the distribution and posting (the same procedure for all of them): Customer 1 wrong address; customer 2 and 3 correct address.

The content of IDocs (Basic type ADRMAS03 and DEBMAS06) was the same, only country fields were different.

For me it means that on the inbound side of the target when the serialization takes place and IDocs are posted there have to be some Country relevant settings (connected to Country global parameters) that makes an error for British customer.

Do you have any experience with this topic?

Should I raise the OSS message?

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Filip Malik,

The field value swap could happen in your outbound processing, or in PI, or in your inbound processing.

Can you see the xml message from PI? to see if the values have been swapped before or after they reach your target system?

What Function Modules are you using for your outbound/inbound IDoc processing in your sending/target system?

Have you checked the FM user exits?

Have you tried to create a GB customer in your target system, to check the expected fields are ok for input?

Is your sending and target system using the same address layout key eg:006 in OY01?

Best regards,

Glynn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Glynn for answer,

I'll check with the PI team if the order of fields is the same for British and customers from other countries.

Outbound FM: MASTERIDOC_CREATE_SMD_DEBMAS

Inbound FM: IDOC_INPUT_DEBITOR

There is one change in user exit on the outbound FM (we use customer-specific change document object).

The country settings is same in source and target.

The creation of British customer works correctly on target (problem is in distribution of serializated DEBMAS and ADRMAS)

Best regards,

Filip

christian_koch3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Filip,

did you solve the problem? We are facing the same using CREMAS and ADRMAS....

Best regards

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian/Filip,

Same issue with CREMAS idoc. Were you able to solve this. Thanks!!

Regards,

Shravan