Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not enough quota for attendance/absence XXXX on 21.12.2010 for personnel n

former_member228340
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

I have creating a New Quota which gets increases by attendance and decreases by Absence. I have maintained all the tables but i think i have missed a point as whenever i went to IT2001 it gives me the error

Not enough quota for attendance/absence XXXX on 21.12.2010 for personnel no..

I have checked other issues like this on SDN but it didnt helped me. The requirement was to create a new quota , and it has to be automatic accrual to the Quota Value. IF i take a leave , the quota should get geneated with a negative value.

Please help.

Regards,

Navneet.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It may be possible that there are some inconsistencies between IT 2001 records and the IT 2006 absence quota records.

Creating an absence in IT2001 is based on work schedule and absence quota IT2006. When saved, table PTQUODED is updated with absence quota deducted, and a document number relating the IT2001 and the IT2006 records.

If you view an IT2006 (via pa20) and use the "goto" menu and select "deduction" you will see the ptquoded entries. In se16 you can see PTQUODED entries.

PT50 display depends on the table PTQUODED to get the absence quota deduction for a IT 2001 record.

Ru program RPTKOK00  to check whether inconsistencies exist for the employee.  If there are any, it provides an option to correct the differences. It invokes pgm RPTBPC10 to correct IT2006 and the PTQUODED entries. 

When the pgm does not show inconsistencies, what we have found as an alternative is to delete the IT 2001's and recreate the IT 2001, starting from the earliest one.

See link

Journey into SAP HCM and ABAP: Discrepancies between deductions made in IT2006 vs Absence records in...

List and Correct Inconsistent PTQUODED Entries (HNZUPTC0) - Payroll New Zealand (PY-NZ) - SAP Librar...

former_member280820
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have resolved the issue for the following changes done in SAP R/3

Resolution

1. Go to transaction CAC1 and find the issue CATS profile. You will find field "quotas".

2. Change it to "No Message".

3) Collision with HR set as W Warning.

4) Save in TR and Move the TR to PRD

5) Go to tranaction CAT2 and press change button.

5) After pressing save button, error HRTIM00REC014 "Not enough quota XX for att./abs. XXXX on

XX.XX.XXXX for personnel No. XXXXXXXX" will not occur any more.

Thanks and regards

Ritesh Sharma

SAP ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly coordinate with your EP consultant. He / She might help you on this.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

former_member280820
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Bhajyashri,

Yes i have checked in PTARQ old workflow is there in 'SEND' status and i have deleted the send request  and after then again applying for leave request from ESS system is showing same error.

Thanks and regards

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

I am getting same error while applying from ESS I too have logically deleted the workflow which was in status 'send',Still getting same error message while applying for leave. Can you please suggest how you got the error corrected?

former_member280820
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhir,

Have you got the solution for error while applying leave through ESS.

Not enough quota 10 for attendance/absence Casual leave (CL)(0100) on 21.05.2015 for personnel no. XXXXXXXX

regards

RS

former_member228340
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All..

I was able to remove the error. Thanks all

former_member280820
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr navneet,

How to resolve the error we have faced same error in our system.

Please suggest the solution to rectify the error

Not enough quota 10 for attendance/absence Casual leave (CL)(0100) on XX.12.2014 for personal no.XXXXXX

Thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Please check all the configuration steps for Absence Quota. I am sure you might have missed something.

Or else, check the Absence Quota Infotype (IT2006) for the employee and check if quota is available or not.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

former_member280820
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Bhagyashri,

Quota is available in IT2006 but still system is showing error while applying leave from ESS .

Error is coming only in ESS when we create leave from SAP R/3 error is not coming .

can you suggest the steps to check in details.

Check Employee IT2006 Subtypes

ESG        PSG     AQtyp         Quota Text 

1              70           10           Casual Leave Quota

1              70           20           Sick Leave Quota

1              70           30           Earned Leave Quota

1              70           40           Optional Leave Quota

Regards

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the ESS Configuration?

Personnel Management > Employee Self-Service (Web Dynpro ABAP) > Service-Specific Settings > Working Time > Leave Request

And all other config. settings for ESS?

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked PTARQ? There might be some old workflow present there without approval. Delete that and try re-applying for leave through ESS.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Regarding customizing:

1. You should have created the Absence type on T554S, of course you already have that

2. Associate the Selection rules and all steps (V_T559L) so that then

3. You can create the deduction rule on T556C.

4. Last, but not least, you create the Quotas on T556A.

These are the steps to configure the quota.

Regards,

Bentow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Couple of things to look at:

1. Check what Absence type you are using in IT 2001 and what quota it is linked to. In Deduction rules of Absence type you would be able to look for the quota.

2.Then check whether relevant Quota type has enough hours / day to apply for leave (absence).

3.If the quota is negative then through configuration you can have a setting which would allow negative deduction.

You can specify Number of Hours/ Days till which negative deduction can be possible. This is possible in node where quota is configured.

4.If you want to increase the quota and If you are using Time Evaluation then use IT 2013, update the quota with required number and then run Time Evaluation so that Quota reflects in IT 2006. If you are not using Time Evaluation but are using RPTQTA00 then you can update the Quota in IT 2006 directly if you have authorization to maintain IT 2006.