Please help me in the issue . When i am doing billing through vf01 i am getting an error No billiing documents generated when i see the error log its showing there is no error log credated . and In processing status its showing incorrect. how to solve the same
Thanks in advance
As per you question, you are able to copy all relevant fields from delivery to billing. Once after save there no accounting entry is getting created. Wright know.
1. First check for that billing document type no posting block has been put.
2. Check the date you are posting for that FI posting period is open.
3. You have done PGI for the particular Delivery.
4. Check accounting determination configuration done properly.
5. Check in billing hedder customer account assignment group is there.
6. Check in item data material account assignment group is there.
7. Check for wright sales organization you have done billing.
8. In pricing procedure you have maintained a wright account key.
9. For a combination of Sales org / Customer acc assignmant group / material account assignment group / Condition type / Account key for that a wright G/l account is given.
Check all the setting is correct, then it will get posted.
Generally this happens when you have some custom coding in your copy control routine and the custom code has a bug. The code is not able to capture the exception reason and hence you are not getting any log. We had thsame problem.
The only way is to put a breakpoint in your copy routine (do this both for the header as well as item one by one) if you have a custom routine.
You can also try to first remove the copy ctrl routine totally and see if you create an invoice. This way, you can be sure that the problem is indeed in the copy routine.