cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label Data View in Material Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Despite of performing all below standerd steps, i am not able to view Label Data view in Material Master.

pls guide

steps performed.

1. Check whether the screen sequence SP exists in Customizing for the Material Master under Define Structure of Data Screens for Each Screen Sequence.

2. Check whether screen 92 has been assigned to screen sequence SP and has the screen type 1 (main screen).

3. Check under Subscreens whether the subscreens were assigned to screen 92 of the screen sequence SP.

4. In the Assign Screen Sequences to User/ Material Type/Transaction/Industry Sector IMG activity, set up the users who are allowed to edit the screen sequence and when it appears.

also I have SAP_ALL Authorization.

Regards,

Amol Joshi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amol,

For IMG activity: Define Structure of Data Screens for Each Screen Sequence, for screen sequence 21, with logical screen 92, in subscreen, please see below settings:

Program: SAPLMGD1 , screen no. is 1002

Program: SAPLCBGL_LD00 , screen no. is 8020

Program: SAPLCBGL_LD01, screen no. is 1010

Regards,

Niraj

former_member212503
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Niraj,

Do we have to assign screen 92 to screen 21 also ? This step is not there in Img guide. Despite performing all guidelines I am not able to view label data . I have not performed the  4th step though .Do I need to perform that also . 

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello S P

I guess there is no need to modify screen sequence 21. You need to ensure that screen sequence SP is properly maintained (subscreens).

Also check whether the BADI implementations for labelling whether are active.

Regards

Anindya

Answers (0)