cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing values from javascript to ABAP in DialPad.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there.

We are working with the SapPhone-buttons in WebClient and the result should be that instead of a que-table there should be a table with contactpersons (with phone-numbers) of the partner which has been confirmed.

The table is working fine, passing phonenumber as it should, BUT I am using a hard-coded table right now. I want to read information from the confirmed partner, either collecting it from the context (but i can't se any valuable instances for that in DialPad.htm) or use the passed phonenumber that is presented.

I can see that variables are passed from abap to javascript (even though that is strange because they are executed from client versus server-side) but not from javascript to abap.

Is it possible? Have anyone any idea?

Regards!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abishek

I understand that the customer controller contains the information that I need about the business partner (and that is also the preferable way to get the information instead of passing values from the javascript).

But how can I access the cumstomer controller from DialPad.htm? The signature instances that I receive into this page seems only to contain information about the SapPhone-process. I can not see a connection anywhere to cumstomer controll. When I have read information from customer controll in the past I have always received some link in the signature instances to be able to read the context. I do not seem to have that here...

Regards

Emelie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Emelie Åkerberg :

In SAP CRM 2007(CRM 6), I implement your requirement by using cl_iccmp_ccs . Add a attribute in this class, and modify the dialPad.htm in BSP application ICCMP_CCS .

But in SAP CRM 7, it is difficult to implement because IC and CRM workarea is not in the same session, so i can't transfer the phone number from workarea to IC .

Then i modify the header_jscripts.js in BSP application CRMCMP_IC_FRAME , and add the phone number to url parameters

where call dialpad.htm.

Hope for better way to implement this requirement.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

this post is old, but now i have similar requeriment, please help me!!

I change dialhtm with a specific parameter, and in header_jscripts.js pass the parameter like "123" and work fine.

But i need to pass a abap variable ,

I´m not a expert in JS, so first I create a attribute page, then in the event OnCreate pass the abap value,  and in the moment of call dialpad.htm, put the attribute page like variable, but i have issues with the funcionality and nothing works.

something like that in header_jscripts.js:

else if( value == "DialPad" )

{

bEventSend = false;

vDialogManager.open( wsb_cDialPadSubUrl,

{

"action": "Dial",

"destination": wsb_vDest,

"object_id": gv_object,   ******* here is my code!!! gv_object is attribute page.

"height": (dialpad_height - dialpad_diff),

"width": dialpad_width

}

Thanks and Regards.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Roberto,

I have the same requirement. Where you able to solve it and perhaps give me some hints?

Best regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gregor,

Finally my customer just wanted to identify attempts of calls.

Only intervened in the view: CRMCMP_IC_FRAME / HiddenView event FORWARDCALL.

I could not identify the dialed number.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emelie

First i thnk you can get the confirmed business partner context from the custom controller..There is surely a custome controller whch houses this information.I thik CuCoBDC will have it.

Second on the variable if you know the javascript variable then you can create page attributes and assign

those javascript variable value to these page attribitues in the HTML page. Then based on these page attributes

you can continue your further processing.

Thanks

Abishek