cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP B1 2007 Crystal Report Add-On

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I preview a crystal report in my SBO 2007 using Crystal Report Add-on, I cannot change the printer/printer settings as that point is disabled in my viewer.

I want to know is this a std functionality of Crystal Add-On or can someone address what the cause of the problem is?

Thanks & Regards

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

Have you tried to change printer without preview?

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

You means in Crystal Report than that I have done.

In that case, in preview it shows the printer set in crystal report. But does not allow to change it in preview as it is disable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean print directly without preview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya,

There is no option to print directly. For SAP Crystal Add-on, we have option to select particular report and press a button "Preview and Print". On selection of that button, we can see the preview and an option to print it with the default printer which is not editable.

If we print it, we get the same output as in preview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this case, why do you need to change printer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have to change it.

One user wants to print it on printer located in his office.

While the other user who is located somewhere else on same network want to print it on printer of his office.

So a problem can arise if they want to print it on their local printers. But in crystal Report we have an option to choose only one printer.

That is my problem. I think you are not my point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked in the 2007A PL49 environment. It is working fine. When click Print on the preview manual, printer is selectable. Check if you have any error logs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So are you trying to say that there is something wrong with my PL.

I am using SAP 2007B PL14.

Thanks anyway, I will see if it gets resolved by upgrading my PL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just want to say your problem is not a standard functionality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon. How does it in SAP B1 change printer. I want to print on another printer in Net. Module Print references doesn't have like settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, i have understood how to do.

Answers (0)