Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mid Year Go-live Payroll-India

radhey_shyam
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have few doubts regarding dates in case of mid year go live.

Case: If there's Go-live on 01.11.2010.

Q 1. What would be the Date of hiring in system.

Q 2. Earliest personal retroactive accounting date?

Q 3. Correct if I'm wrong; i'll have to upload payroll results from 1 to 7 payroll periods here we monthly payroll run.

And also suggest about the other date differences if any.

Regards,

Radhey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Case: If there's Go-live on 01.11.2010.

Q 1. What would be the Date of hiring in system.

Actual Date of hiring of employees . make changes in the control Record accordingly

Q 2. Earliest personal retroactive accounting date?

Can be 01.11.2010 if there is no previous Time/Payrol data to be processed

Q 3. Correct if I'm wrong; i'll have to upload payroll results from 1 to 7 payroll periods here we monthly payroll run.

yes

Do check the following also.

- Tax Calculations

- Statutory Forms/Reports for Prof Tax, Gratuity, Super Annuation .. etc

- Form16

- Finance Postings

Hope this Helps

Param

radhey_shyam
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks a Ton for Quick and helpful reply!

Please make me much clear if employee's actual date of hiring is 01.08.2008 then what will be hiring date and also other dates of all info-types if it differs from hiring date.

Regards,

Radhey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahey,

You can create a Control REcord with Old dates... may be from 1980.

Hire all the employees... Once all is done you can reset the control record.

( Take care to change NUMKR.. etc for Employee Number Ranges.)

Param

radhey_shyam
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks a Ton for Quick and helpful reply!

Still not clear regarding date of hiring in case of employee who has joined on 01.08.2008 and we're starting using our system from 01.11.2010.

Regards,

Radhey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can hire employees as per their date of joining.eg 2008

You can change Control Record accordingly.

Param

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Midyear Go live, U can use actual hiring dates of employees (eg. 01.01.2008) but maintain IT0003 earliest retro. date as 01.11.2010 and MD change & MD bonus change to 01.03.2010.

You have to upload payroll results for March 2010 also otherwise Form 3A & 6A will not generate. For march use sequential no. in T558B as 0 and Pay period as 12 and payroll year 2009 likewise.

If you working on any upgrade project like 4.7 to ECC 6.0 kindly check the cumulation classes of wagetypes or else taxation and exemptions will be calculated wrongly.

Important: If there are any previous retro for wagetypes then cumulate it to that same Wagetype for that period.

Note: the ideal way is to upload 1 payroll period data at a time, run live payroll using INLK schema Delete data from T558B and T558C and again upload data for next month. In this way, program HINCALC0 runs faster and updates clusters easily (its recommended by BASIS people).

Regards,

Vinayak

radhey_shyam
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Everyone now it's done.

Please also give me some help

How can I upload payroll data in bulk through program HINUULK0 is there any standard Data format sheet should be used.

While I create excel sheet On my Own then it shows success full after execution of the program but nothing gets uploaded in the tables in T558B and T558C.

Regards,

Radhey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use report HINU58B0 to upload T558B and HINU58C0 to upload T558c instead of HINUULK0.

First upload T558B and then T558C.

If you get any payroll period related errors maintain begin date(20100301) as hiring date of employee.

Payroll will run correctly.

T558B format:

client pernr payroll period payment date period parameter payroll year pay period begin date end date of payperiod

500 3 12 20100401 67 2009 12 20100301 20100331

T558C format:

client pernr payoll period country grouping wagetype end date of payroll period rate number amt

500 3 12 40 1BSA 20101130 32000.00

Note: space between values is tab delimited.

Very important thing: Dont upload /1 series wagetypes in T558C system will calculate these wagetypes by itself.

Answers (0)