cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

appraisal document - how to add a custom checkbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts,

I have a requirement and I am trying to get your thoughts on how to implement it....

In the planning phase, we need to capture the fact that the employees met with their managers and agreed on the goals added to the document. I do not want to make this a mandatory step using a custom sub-status. the meeting between the employee and the manager is optional, however it needs to be tracked and reported on so the employee needs to be able to specify if he has reviewed the goals with his manager or not.

the way I was thinking to do this is by adding a check box (something like "did the employee meet with the manager and reviewed the goals?" - check=Yes, uncheck=No) in the document itself. I tried to add a value list ("yes/no") to the document; but the value list was added to the FAPP column, and the employee does not have access to self-appraise, so the employee does not have access to the FAPP column...

is it possible to add a checkbox onto the appraisal document that the employee can have access to?

are there other options to implement this requirement?

regards,

Tiberiu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Tiberiu,

Have you tried to change the element access for the appraisee for this particular element (tab 'emelent access' in the criteria maintenance).

Regards

Nicole