cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Acct determination not defined for trans. ZDI"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I made a payments to vendor and customer invoices with payment differences. What i mean is, i had an invoice for $1000 and i made a payment of $995 only. That difference should go to permitted payment difference.. when i was trying to post it ,am getting an error msg "Acct determination not defined for trans. ZDI in chart of accts DPSD" DPSD is my chart of account. I created the tolerance group for $50 and 5%.Iam unable to post the partial and residual payments also. What are the steps need to follow? Where i did a mistake?

It would be very helpful if anyone helps me to reslove this issue..

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sweety.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this thread:

Best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your quick responce.. When i entered the table to30 and given the chart of account to see all the accounts that are linked to the trancsaction key ZDI in SE16n. Getting an error msg " Table TO30 is not active in the Dictionary Message no. MO402 " am still in confustion.. Could you please help me in doing partial and residual payments also if you can. because it is not accepting to post the amount. What i mean is i posted and invoice for $1000 and paid a partial payement for $500 in f-53. Do know where i did a mistake in making partial and residual payements..

Thank you for your support.

Regards.

former_member188196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The table is T0(zero, not 'o')30.

What is the problem with partial payment? any error message?

Best Regards, Lawrence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sir,

Yes i tried it with Zero not "o". When i did a residual payment by posting an invoice to the vendor in Fb60 . When i do the residual payment for the amount of $500 in F-53 it is throwing an error msg as "Check +/- sign of the difference (overpayment)"

Thanking you.

Answers (0)