cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 0 EA of material XXX available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to do delivery for a sales order and when I enter the Picked and Delivered QTY, system gives a message as

Only 0 EA of material XXXX available.

I have check the stock and it is available for delivery.

Your input is much appreciated.

Regards

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

riyaz_syed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Paul,

It is clear that stock is not available for the material.

Please check the units of measurement of the available stock and check any conversions are required.Also make sure that The stock should be in unrestricted use and for general use.that means it should not be with consignment stock.

Kindly check if any open sales order is there for that material and customer.

Hope this solves your issue.

syrimd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have cheched the unrestricted stock, It looks to be sufficient for the delivery that I am trying to do. The UOM is EA, I am doing the delivery also with EA. I am is there any thing else that I can check to solve it?

Paul

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Check the storage location which is having the stock.

Enter that storage location in the sales order >.Item data>Shipping tab then try.

If still problem exist check the reservations through MD04 transaction. If any delivery documents got reserved if you don't want those deliveries remove the stock assignment to those deliveries then try.

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

The message is clear - you do not have Stock to pick for this delivery. The way you are checking for Stock is wrong...there are two possible things you can look at...Even if the system says you have stock...you still need to know if the Stock Category is in Unrestricted or in some other status that you cannot Pick against. For example...your stock may be in QA status so you won't be able to pick it.

The other possibility is that your Order requires a Special stock that you cannot use Unrestricted stock for. For example...if you have a Make to Order Sales Order...the system is looking for a Sales Order specific stock...you have to have a Stock that is assigned to the Sales Order, you cannot use Unrestricted Stock in this case.

in summary - check your Stock status.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check material is confirmed(check delivery schedule date in schedule lines tab) to another customer sales order ? or

If material is batch activated,check in delivery,correct batch is entered

or

Check material stock is available in MMBE on respective plant & storage location

or

Check error log for more details about it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have also faced the same scenario when my user wants to deliver the goods when

"only 0 EA of material xxxx available"

at that point of time what we suggests those users is goto VA02 - ENVIRONMENT - AVAILABILITY. if stock available is 0 as you can see it.

please post the stock and try creating a delivery.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked the same way as you have mention.

But it does not take me anywhere.

I Have uploaded the initial stock using mb1c.

I have 20 qty and tring to do delivery for 2 qty. Therefore materil availablity is not a probelm but i guess the SO is not able to find the quantity.

Any suggestion?

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check :

schedule line is correct or not if correct its control features that two check boxes.

check in MD04 whether a requriment is generated against sales order

check the requriment type in sales order & its settings in SPRO

check the SCOPE of AC

check the reservations against the storage location or not.

please check and confirm.

Good day...... & wishing you a very happy new year....!!!!!!

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It doenn't mean that there is no stock. The stock is available; but not in a position to deliver to this particular case. We also faced the same issue once. Say a material X has a stock Y. We created order, delivery and PGI on 01.01.XXXX. For some reasons, the PGI was reversed on 15.01.XXXX. When we tried to deliver the goods for the date 01.01.XXXX, the system threw the error 'Only 0 EA of material X available'. The reason is while doing the reversal of PGI, the stock was not brought to 01.01.XXXX. Since we did PGI on 15.01.XXXX, the stock was available on. So, We could not create delivery/PGI for the date 01.01.XXXX.

We have to take care to bring the stock on correct date while doing reversal of PGI. Hope this may give some idea on the issue.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is to inform you that,

there might be plenty of reasons for stock not getting confirmed agaisnst the sales order.

master data checks:

availability check / MRP type.

in SPRO:

availability check settings.

schedule lines - settings whether ACHECK & TOR settings are checked or not.

please check and confirm.

balajia

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the delivery document, highlight the line item and then go to menu Environment->Availability. Then you can find whether the materials are really available or not.

Did you check the storage location that you have entered at the line item and stock availability in that storage location?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your quick response.

I have check the delivery line, by selecting and Environment and availability - it does not take anywhere. But I can see on the scheduling line the confirmed item is what i want the delivery for. I have checked the Material mater to see the material availability - it is available.

I have also tried the storage location veiw - it looks material available.

Paul

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the stock using t.code CO09? Finding stock in the material master is NOT correct.

In material master, you can check whether any safety stock quantity is maintained or not (MRP 2 view).

Also check in VKM1/VKM3, whether the delivery is blocked for credit check or not. If so, then you can release the credit block in the same transaction. Then the quantity can be picked/PGI'ed.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The MRP paramater is not set for this in my system. I have checked CO09, When I enter the Material and Plant sales order, etc, it does not take me anywhere. I have also check in VA02 by selecting the line and clicking on availability check - suprisingly it does not take me anywhere.

Checked VKM1/VKM3 and released the SO, and then tried the Delivery - its the same message.

I am new to SD, is there any setting that I am missing in anyway?

many thanks for your help

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

that means there is no stock.

please input stock and try creating the delivery

balajia