cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAGL_FC_VAL, Foreign Currency Balances Revaluation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All.

In the TC FAGL_FC_VAL, (Foreign Currency Balances Revaluation), after selecting "Valuate G/L Account Balances", i am getting the error msg. "Internal Error in Currency Determination. Glob. Comp. is missing or invalid."

Please Help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please give the error message number?

Thank you and regards,

Erika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ibrahimuddin,

Please check oby6 settings & I think your global company has been assigned to the other legal company codes because of which it may considering that as a group company.Though we have to do the valuation at company code level.

Biswajit Sahoo

Former Member
0 Kudos

OB09

Edited by: sapzafar on Jan 3, 2011 6:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iam also getting that same problem what was global comp issing or invalid. If you

Cleared that error can you please send me....

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please post the entire diagnosis which can help us to better understanding the issue.

Also, please check in transaction OB09

There remove the account dermination settings,if you have maintained currency wise or currency type wise

because these are restricted by currency or currency type wise.

So don't give currency or currency type when you maintain the account deter mination in OB09 table, then these values applicable at chart of account level.

Rgds

Murali. N

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked transaction code OB09, whether GL is assigned for the currency you are valuating?

Regards,

SAPFICO

Former Member
0 Kudos

OB09 didn't help.

Diagnosis:

The currency can't be determined for ledger 0L with currency type 60 because global company 4500 is invalid. Company code currently being processed 4500.

Procedure:

Ledger 0L could still be assigned to global company 4500 in customising. Remove this assignment or enter master data for global company 4500.

i also wanna mention that i haven't made any assignments in the TC OB09.

PLZ HELP!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please be advised that you do not reveal / share your client information (such as account numbers, Company Code identifications) with the forum members. Instead, you can mention them with xx yy zz aa bb cc etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currency in your leading ledger has set currency type 60 for your leading ledger. You need to change it to suite your needs.

I think that if you need to use 60 then you should enter your Global CoCde for your company code. This can be set in your global settings.

Hope this helps