Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing asyn abap proxy client message in ECC

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a asyn scenario which an abap program will send data from ECC to PI using abap proxy client. My problem is i notice some of the message was no send to PI. Checked in PI SXMB_MONI no message was found. Any idea where the message was stuck? I check on smq1 in ECC also found nothing in the queue.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

KIndly check with the abap program if its thrwing any dump . If every thing is fine with ABAP program then might be its issue of RFC destination . check with transaction SPROXY are u able to connect and your sender interface is reflecting there if yes then double click on your interface open the proxy andthen click on GOto and click on connection test if nay issue is in connection then it will display the error here .might be some rfc DESTINATION is missing or authnetication error .

Regards,

Saurabh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check if you have mentioned the commit work after the call of the proxy method. if not mention it, as the commit work statement will call the proxy object properly.

Ragards,

lalitkumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in SXMB_MONI of ECC itself. The messages will be with green flags. If so check SMQ2

Regards,

Rahul Grover

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you see in SXMB_MONI in ECC?