cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The exchange rate type set in Transaction OKO9 is ignored by the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellow

Transaction OKO9 'Exchange Rate Type for Settlement', this has no effect on the settlement, The exchange rate type set in Transaction OKO9 is ignored by the system,when i settlement for the tr. CJ88.

I am grateful for the help in this case.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer Note 53190 - Info: Exchange rate type in the settlement...

OKO9 is not in use any more

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As I can do to settlement at a different exchange rate type, To the established one

Thank you

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I could not get you.. Are you asking some thing?

In my opinion, you cant do settlement at any different exchange rate... And that is not correct also.. If your expenses are booked at a different exch rate, your settlements have to follow the same

Regards

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You explain my case

My company was bought by another company, and are migrating from a SAP system to another SAP, and we have documents created in the previous SAP to a different rate than that recorded in the new system , we customers need that the process to settle WBS elements, you can do to the exchange rate that brings the document, which is not the same that has the new system in that period.

I show one case:

Order created in the old SAP to rate of exchange of 2, 60, date of accounting: February 2010

In the new system the rate for the period February 2010 is 4.3

As i can do to settle at 2.60 and not to 4.3

Much i appreciate your attention in this case

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont think you can migrate the posted items with a different exchange rate now.. that goes against the basic design of SAP... You cant change amounts of posted docs...

I would suggest you raise an OSS message to SAP and check if they have some SLO (Service Line Optimization) service in this regard...

Another option for you is to complete settlements in the old company code and upload the balances into the new company code with the desired exchange rate... i.e. I am asking you to follow the same process which is followed at the time of Go-Llive to upload the balances in FI

Regards

Ajay M