cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP - EWM Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I try to integrate ERP and EWM .I get error message as "No business partner found for ERP partner 0000003000 (role:WE)". What is the peice of config missing to get rid of this error. Due to this I could not see the outboud delivert request created.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I can help you on this. Let me know whcih scenario are you trying?

thanks,

Suhail Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I am trying outbound scenario. I am still facing the same issue. Inbound queue in SCM is failed due to ship-to-party failure.Here is what I did.

1. Basic config done.

2. Material master CIF'd. Customer & vendor master CIF but I could not find in t-code BP?

3. O/B Delivery from ERP distributed to SCM , inbound queue created in SCM, but failed to create outbound delivery request in EWM.

If you would like ti see the error message I will send you the screen shot .

I ran out of ideas and options .Please help.

Thanks

Mike.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

In the identification tab of business partner, did you maintain the identification number as 0000003000 or just 3000??

If you have missed the prefix 0's the inbound queue will fail.

Please check and revert.

Suhail Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great!..It works Thank you !. I passed thro the error... BTW ..Do you know the cause of the error this below error message in the same o/b.?....still I could not post the document

Status system profile not defined /SCDL/STM

Text profile does not exist /SCDL/AF_TD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Check the config in

Extended Warehouse Management -> Goods Issue Process -> Outbound Delivery -> Manual Settings

Define Document Types for Outbound Delivery Process

and

Define Item Types for Outbound Delivery Process

I think the delivert type/item cat is pointing to profiles that have not been configured.

Thanks James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

This could be a program error, the system does the text determination even if the texts are not available. Try implementing the following notes

Hope this solves your issue.

R e ward points welcome!

Suhail Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response. I implemented both the notes , but still I run into the same issue. I could not create ODR. I goet below error messages when I distribute the o/b delivery:-

Text profile does not exist /SCDL/AF_TD

An error occurred during validation of the object /SCDL/ADAPTER_MP

Also I verfied the tables listed with another note 1247701.

FYI... I could create the ODO(outbound delivert order) using /scwm/PRDO.

Anything goofy Iam doing in the integrtaion peice to create ODR?.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

How many deliveries are held in the queue? Do you see any two deliveries have the same TID?

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response. I cleared up all queues but still I get the error .

Thanks

MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem you mentionned in february (Text profile does not exist /SCDL/AF_TD) but I don't find the solution in the thread although the question is qualified as "answered".

Could you solve the problem (and how) ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the meantime we found the solution : the text profiles were incomplete. We added the text type 0102 (with search sequence DUMMY) to the text profiles INB_REQ and INB_PRD.

IMG SCM Extended Warehouse Management --> Extended Warehouse Management --> Cross-Process Settings --> Delivery Processing --> Text Management --> Define Text Profiles with Access Sequences

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As the error clearly says, make sure you distribute the Customer to EWM with partner role 'WE' (ship-to) from ERP. To make sure it is properly distributed. Go to 'BP' transaction, enter your customer number, then choose 'ship to party' on the field 'Display in BP role to check if partner role 'WE' is created.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no EWM business partner record for your ERP vendor. Transfer ECC vendor to EWM using CIF and try again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have both customers and vendors mapped in EWM both as location and business partner, but still I get the error message. Any other config that I miss here?