cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ME91F and ME92F

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Can anbody please exaplin me the difference between ME91F and ME92F tcodes business logic wise and also the output types MAHN and AUFB

Thanks

Anusha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ME91F is used to create dunning letters (reminders) to your vendor, if he is late with delivery or late with sending you order acknowledgements. this is based on the procurement key settingsin material master and reminder day entries in info record and purchase order.

A reminder can even be send prior to a delivery date, if you maintain the first reminder date with a negative value.

A precondition for sending of reminders is that you have outputted the order. (printed, faxed or mailed to your vendor).

This dunning letter uses the message type MAHN (is German abbriviation for MAHNUNG, which is reminder in english)

ME92F is used if you require an order acknowledgement or shipping notification prior to the delivery from your vendor. with this transaction you can monitor its arrival.

You will see the purchasing documents your vendor has not yet acknowledged.

Select the documents for which you wish to issue order acknowledgment expediters.

their message type is AUFB (Auftragsbestätigung. in english order acknowldegement)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI jurgen,

thanks for the reply. So would that mean, we will monitor all those PO's for which we have to receive order acknowledgements from ME92F and then issue a reminder to the vendor to send us the order acknowledgement for that PO from ME91F?

Thanks

Anusha

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no.

you will send reminders for missing order acknowledgements with ME92F.

and oyu will send reminders for missing deliveries with ME91F.

If you have a bad vendor, then this vendor may receive reminders for missing order acknowledgements and missing deliveries.from you. but you have to use 2 transactions to make this happen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jurgen,

Thanks for the replies

Thanks

Anusha

Answers (0)