cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create/Merge batch for HR payroll BCM (Bank Communication Management)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This with reference to BCM (Bank Communication Management) EHP4

How to create/Merge batch for HR payroll in BCM?

Thanks in advance for your support

Regards,

MS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MS,

First go to t-code 'OBPM5 -'Reservation for cross payment run Payment media' and reserve a Prefix for HR payment runs.

Then in IMG maintain a rule for HR payment runs:

In IMG go to Financial Supply Chain Management > Bank Communication Management > Payment

Grouping > Rule Maintenance

Here if you want to select all HR payments into one merged payment run just select 'Merge ID' as the selection criteria. You can also include multiple rules to merge them separately. For example if you want to put all HR payments below USD10000.00 into one payment run and all others into another payment run then you can create two rules or one rule with two selection critera.

It is very flexible. If you want I can send a SAP's cofig guide.

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Would appreciate if you could send me the config guide for BCM

Thanks

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear KK,

Please update your email id in ur Business card so that we will share the BCM documents

Regards,

MS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mail Id updated ...kindly send me the doc....Sorry for the delay

Thanks

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kalyan:

Do you mind sending me the BCM Configuration Guide.

Hasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MS,

Can u pls share the doc's with me too..

Regards,

Vikrant Sood

ravi_gurram2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan

If possible can you send the config document to me also please. My email ID is ravi55_1999@yahoo.com. Thank you

Regards

Sha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

In a case where the HR Payment Run ID  is generated by system and it is always dynamic ( Example 193224P -Next run id can be different) and it is 6 digit .Only the last character is fixed as "P" for all run ids .In this scenario how can we reserve the Run ID as in OBPM5 max allowed is 5 character .Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am currently configuring BCM  for payroll. I have done the config as per the above post which you have all mentioned, but the payroll is not getting triggered. FBPM1 executes successfully but no batch is getting triggered in bnk_monip. I am not sure whether there is an additional config needed to be done. Please Advice.

Thanks

Binoy