cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Lines not generated for MRP Type PD

Former Member

HI All,

I have created Schduling Agreement, maintained Source List with MRP Relevant - 2 option and maintained Vendor as Fix, maintained info record.

I have created a material with MRP type as PD and lot size as EX, and strategy group as MTS. Now when i enter requirement through MD61 and do MRP Run through MD02, system is generating PR instead of Del Schdule line inspite of schduling agreement.

But If i change MRP type to VB and maintain reorder point and maintain min lot size, then system generates Del Schdule lines for the same material.

What could be the reason. I want delivery schedules based on MRP Type PD.

Where I am wrong in MRP Views or in any cutomization. It seems that purchasing part is fine since it creats scudles line so no problem in SA or in Source List.

Please help

Regards,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear check this If the material has MRP Group in the material master, please go to OPPR > Conversion indicator to set value 3 in the field 'Schedule lines' as this has higher priority than the one of MRP initial screen.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kiran,

Thanks for the reply.

I have changed that to 3, still not able to generate Del Schdule line.

Any further checks ?

Regards,

Vikas

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear check this link for some help :

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I maintain MRP Type as VB and maintain reorder point , it is creating schedule line, that means SA & Source list is OK as per my knowledge.

I am not able to understand the settings wrt VB & PD .

I am ruinning MD02 with

Processing key NETCH Net Change in Total Horizon

Create purchase req. 1 Purchase requisitions in opening period

Delivery schedules 3 Schedule lines

Create MRP list 1 MRP list

Planning mode 3 Adapt planning data (normal mode)

Scheduling 1 Determination of Basic Dates for Planned

with selection of all process control parameters.

Kindly suugest for any check wrt MRP or any other point to check

Regards,

Vikas

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Did you created any Schedule Line Aggrement in ME31L and check the schedule dates which would have mentioned for the generation of del. schedule before proceed in MD02.

Regards

JH

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Schedule lines are created against schedule agreements. Say if you have a material which is procured from subcontract. If you want the delivery in particular days with schedule you can maintain schedule agreeement. In source list you will maintain vendor, schedule agreeement with validity dates and which agreement is relevant for mrp.

If you maintain 2 against the sch agreemetn mrp will generate schedule line which you can see in md04. Also this delivery schedules are updated in scheduling agreement (t cod ME33). When running mrp in initial screen delivery schedules--you have to maintain 3 create schedule line

Schedule line in opening period - Opening period is maintained in Configuration of "Schedule Margin Key" which is getting assigned to Material master in MRP2 view.

Your understanding of the result after MRP is needed for this practice.

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created Schduling Agreement, maintained Source List with MRP Relevant - 2 option and maintained Vendor as Fix, maintained info record.

I have created a material with MRP type as PD and lot size as EX, and strategy group as MTS. Now when i enter requirement through MD61 and do MRP Run through MD02, system is generating PR instead of Del Schdule line inspite of schduling agreement.

But If i change MRP type to VB and maintain reorder point and maintain min lot size, then system generates Del Schdule lines for the same material.

What could be the reason. I want delivery schedules based on MRP Type PD.

Where I am wrong in MRP Views or in any cutomization. It seems that purchasing part is fine since it creats scudles line so no problem in SA or in Source List.

Hi Vikas,

After being thru with your query,i would like to reply your ultimate question"I want delivery schedules based on MRP Type PD"

Simple answer:put parameter 'delivery schedule line' as '3'(schedule lines in opening period) without simulation mode.

Please make sure you don't make any change with previous settings(custom)

please get it done and revert.

Regards

Chandra

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please try this

a) Single-level single-item planning (MD03) with planning mode 3

b) Redistribution of the MRP quantities/notified quantities using

Transaction ME38 (Maintain Sch. Agrmt Schedule) 'Item -> Confirmations -> Overview'

'Edit -> Redistr. red. Qties'

c) Transacion MD03 (planning mode 1 or 3, we generally recommend to

Work with planning mode 1 in normal operation

d) Create scheduling agreement release

e) Check the results

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If schedule line is creating for mrp type VB means, All the setting related to MRP is fine , Are you carried out the MRP with delivery schedules 3 in MD02?