Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Form Second Page

former_member307726
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have designed a Smart Form for Sales Order Details which should Display Sales Order line Items using Internal Table.

After Displaying Line Item I have to display Terms & Conditions in Second Page.

I have Created Secondary window in Second Page for Terms & Conditions, while activating it is showing error as "A page without a main window cannot point to itself as next page".

My Requirement is after passing all line items, in Next page to that I have to pass Terms and Conditions.

Ask you solve the issue at the latest.

Regards,

Kumar

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Jan 17, 2011 11:13 AM - priority adjusted

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

former_member209372
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai,

While creating next window make sure give the Window Type as "Main Window".

page should have a window..

former_member182873
Participant
0 Kudos

In the attributes of your second page give next page has your first page(i.e Page with main window)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the conditions tab, check the tickmark for the option "Only after end of main window".

It will trigger that particular text only after the end of the main window as per your requriement.

Regards,

Prabu

0 Kudos

Hi,

Do one thing, Add command node at the end of the main window in first page. In the command node specify next page as T&C page and T&C page as per your requirement.

By doing so ,once your line items are printed it will call T&C page and dislpay the contents.

let me in case you need furthr assistence..!!!

Regrads,

Antim

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABAP Wrote >

I have Created Secondary window in Second Page for Terms & Conditions, while activating it is showing error as "A page without a main window cannot point to itself as next page"

You cannot have more than one main window in smartform. Check PAGE Attributes of the second page. Remove NEXT and keep a space there.

Set

For FIRST Page : Under General attributes set : NEXT Page = FIRST

For NEXT Page : Under General attributes set :NEXT Page = NEXT

For T&C Page : Under General attributes set :NEXT Page = SPACE

Set the page counter mode to Page and Overrall page unchanged.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another approach of printing T&C after Line items.

Create the required number of pages based on your requirment. For example,if your requirement is to create two pages then create pages as FIRST and T&C. Make sure the next page atttribute for FIRST page is set a FIRST.

And Next page attribute for T&C is set a blank.

After displaying all your line items in page FIRST, place a command prompt and select goto new page "T&C". Display your T&C

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Do one thing. In internal table add a field check in driver program.

On evey last line item make check field as X.

Pass the internal table to smartform.

Create terms and conditions window.

Then here in conditions tab put itab-check eq 'X'.

This will solve your problem.

Regards and Best wishes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think only solution would be to change the type of your window to Main Window. As your text is static, it will get printed once only. Try that and see.

Thanks & Regards,

Faheem.