To get these result, i have done the following settings but still not able to solve the issue, the requirement is to create the single inspection lot for the several batches. For this I did
1. Batch Management for the raw material.
2. Tried different settings for the Control Inspection Lot i.e. 1, 2 and x as well, not tried Y as it is for GR against the prod order.
3. Then also maintain the Single result in the control indicator of the MIC of the material in inspection plan.
Beside these settings what the settings required to get the above result?
Have you selected '2' An inspection lot for each material and batch
& tries creating new order.............
Is by chance your material has
1. previously created inspection lot has already been completely credited from the stock
2.The inspection lot manages serial numbers.
3.The inspection lot manages handling units.
1. I tried to the '2' An inspection lot for each material and batch= but it still created different lot for the same material instead of creating only a single lot.
As suggested by you,
1. previously created inspection lot has already been completely credited from the stock= no stock has been credited.
2.The inspection lot manages serial numbers.=No Serial Number has been selected and nor the Serial number profile
3.The inspection lot manages handling units. = No
Still any suggestion such as in the custmization?
When batch is created.What customization you have used for creation of batch?
Apart from this ,one thing is sure ,Its only QM view --->inspection type plays a role in this --->Inspection control.
Now Do one thing-->Create New Order & Check what is status of the inspection lot which is created.?
Thats true, and it works very fine with without batch management but i created a new lot as you said, is having the status
REL CALC SPRQ but still one inspection lot is not created
Its standard SAP in the customization of creating the batch creation for goods movement
Any new suggestion?
No standard way because the batch number is required at movement if the material is used by batch management.
So the only way is no more inspection lot occured if same material.
I would suggest you implement the customer exit 'QAAT0001'.
Make your own logic to check several batches of same material and give export parameter E_NO_INSPECTION = 'X'.
Then an inspection lot will not be created.
As you observred in Without Batch Management, if used the 01 ot 02 Contorl Inspection
type, then it works very fine, but it is not happening with Batch management.
Actually i required the single inspection lot to be create for multiple batches.
Any more suggestion from the forum.
As I mentioned already, there is no standard way.
An inspection lot must have only one batch number or none in SAP. (you can check table QALS-CHARG)
As you know, the lot summary works well if material without batch management.
But the lot summary does not work for batch because an insp. lot can has only one batch number even if several batch number should be entered when movement.