cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while adding component usage (BT116IT_SRVO/Itemtablewindow)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have a small problem . Could you please help me out.

My requirement is : I have to add "Items" view in Service Request.

Service request component - SRQM_INCIDENT_H. In this the component usage for items (BT116IT_SRVO/CUBTItemtableWindowOVW) is available. I made this as displayed assignment blocks. However the problem is :

1. Edit List button is not getting displayed as it is coming in Service Order

2. An there is dropdown called "SHOW" to display item types. That is coming as empty.

3. And all insert/copy buttons are in DISPLAY mode.

Could you please help me out, how can I solve my problem.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I have the same requirement, please let me know steps to achieve the same.

Regards

Raj

former_member224326
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

Check whether you have added below formate to the ComponentUsages of SRQM_INCIDENT_H. If not add like below. It will get you out from the issue.

ComponentUsage :CUItemTable

Used Component : BT116IT_SRVO

InterfaceView: BT116IT_SRVO/TableWindowOVE

InterfaceView :TableWindow

Once you added component usage properly as mentioned above, you can able see below lines of code in Repository.xml of SRQM_INCIDENT_H. BUT Dont cahnge manually in Repository.xml

<!-- Declaration of windows -->

<Window id="SRQM_INCIDENT_H/MainWindow" default="TRUE">

<EmbeddedView id="CUItemTable.TableWindow"/>

</Window>

<ViewSet id="SRQM_INCIDENT_H/IncidentOV">

<EmbeddedView id="CUItemTable.BT116IT_SRVO/TableWindowOVE"/>

</ViewSet>

Now restart your browser and test the application.

Thanks

Chand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chand,

I have checked the component usage of SRQM_INCIDENT_H and the CUItemTable is already there. The code is already added to Repository.xml.

Still the problem continues.

Kind Regards

Tayfun

arne_husemann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have experienced the same behavior some time ago.

The problem is the context binding done in method wd_usage_initialize of the component controller.

The parents wd_usage_initialize is called which performs some checks and then forwards the call to the appropiate instance of

CL_CRM_BSP_CNODE_BINDING_MGR. The method SET_USAGE_CONTEXT_NODE finally tries an dynamic method call on the component controller of ui-component srqm_incident_h. The expected method SET_CN_CUItemTable does not exist, the exception is caught and the context is not bound

I would suggest to open an ticked at the SAP Service Marketplace. If I remember it right you can add some item specific field in the header view, this is maybe another option.

Regards, Arne