Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payslip should not be available on portal immedialty after payroll run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement.

Under the normal conditions, once the payroll of an employee is run the payslip is availble in the ESS on portal immediatly after the payroll run.

But the client wants that the payslip will not be available on portal during the period of payroll run. This is because in case there are some miscalcultions during the payroll run, it may require a re-run of the payroll. So until the HR Admin confirms that the payroll has been run successfully, the payslip for the current period should not be avalaible on the portal. However he should be able to see his previous payslips.

Is there any standard functionality to achieve this? Or can you suggest any other solution.

Pls help.

Regards,

Sattam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

as indicated above you need to verify the method PROVIDE_FILTERED_RGDIR of BADI,

XSS_REM_INTERFACE.

The default implementation of this method has been done in such a way

that the payslips are displayed for those periods whose paydate is

less than 3 days from the current date (the date on which the user

checks the ESS ).

Please consider an implementation of this method if you would like a

different behaviour. Also please refer to note 901850 for details on

how to implement this BADI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for your replies. I will try what you have suggested and get back to you in case of any further queries.

Regards

Sattam

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth and others,

I have a question about one of the steps in the Note (901850), specifically the "RESET N2" step. For the life of me, I haven't been able to figure out what this means. I've seen others commenting in the forums with the same question, but have not seen any answers (other than that it can perhaps be ignored).

--Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess there is no standard functionality on controlling the appreance of the payslip during certain period.

1) You can either hide the payslip and unhide the payslip link

2) Or else you can use proxy class where you need to build some logic and assigin to the payslip service

Proxy class is generally Used influence the behavior of the service using your own code.

To do this, you need to create a class that implements the IF_XSS_SER_PROXY_SERVICE interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you tried implementing method PROVIDE_FILTERED_RGDIR of BAdI IF_EX_XSS_REM_INTERFACE? Using this, you can for instance allow payslips to be published only after the corresponding payroll area has been released for corrections or after a given date (e.g. 1st day of the next month),...

Hope it helps,

Julien