cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic PO creation for shipment cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For determining shipment cost, after shipment ends, it is required to create Shipment Cost Document.

Shipment cost document is created by VI01. In VI01, Once verified, select the Transfer Check box. This will automatically create a Purchase order and service entry sheet for the transporter.

To do this, where all config setting are be done in logistic execution.

Regards

Nidhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

configure in SPRO.

total TRANSPORTAION settings.

for smooth process.

hope this clears your issue.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi,

You are right a new PO is created automatically which is a service PO against which the Payment is done to the transporter.

Settings:

You need the Maintain The combination of Trans Plan Pt, Shipcoct doc, Purch org, Purc Group and Plant

Under Shipment cost --->Settlement This determines under which purchasing org and pur group the PO is Created.

Also You need to maintain OBYC settings Based on the Valuation class and Account Mod Key you may have used.

Regards

Suchait

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi,

Please check the below link where I have answered the similar querry:

[]

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
This will automatically create a Purchase order and service entry sheet for the transporter.

No you are wrong. Based on the Purchase Order only, you create shipment cost document in VI01 where you will be able to transfer the liability if PO reference flows at line item level. As for as service entry sheet, it is based on the configuration you set for shipment condition type and OBYC settings.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sir,

this is old post even though that, i impressed by you explination. could you please tell me the steps for the same.

warm regards,

jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nidhi

in SPRO - you need to configure TRANSPORTATION & SHIPPING in logistics execution for achieveing the same.

please search there is a wiki on the same.

balajia