cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting or Closing Purchase Requisitions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to know as to how we could delete or close purchase requisitions.

Ideally we use ME52 recording and delete bulk purchase requisitions, is there any other way we could do it via standard SAP.

SAP has recommended to use ME57, i tried but i am not sure as to how to delete using transaction ME57.

Please advice how it could be done

In the meantime, what is the difference between deleting a purchase requisition and closing a purchase requisition.And if i need to close a purchase requisition how can i do the same. In standard ME52 there are no fields to activiate the close, but i noticed in a BAPI there is a way of closing the open purchase requisitions.

Shall await eapert advice

Thanks & Regards

Shabeen Buhary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kirankumar_as
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. MRP PRs can be deleted thru next MRP run by the selection of control parameters.

2. Other PRs can be deleted thru ME57

ME57

Put a tick on Assigned Purchase Req.

Run Query

Select the Line item

Click on the Pencil icon

Click on the "CLOSED" button

Can be done for all the list generated

One by one select the Line item and close

Save

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

List out the Pr's that has to be closed.Keep it in excel.

Then goto ME57,in the PR field,click on the yellow arrow.The click on the icon,upload from clip board.

Then press f8.It will goto ME57 SCREEN.

Then press F8 the PR "S will be listed one by one.

U can close manually.

TheMRP created Pr will be deleted during next MRP run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MRP generated Purchase requisition will not be deleted manually it has to be deleted during next MRP run based on selection criteria on MRP run and on demand and stock available. The closed: Flags a purchase requisition as closed, that means that no further purchase orders are to be created for this purchase requisition. And deleting means you are completely deleting from system further any process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case how do we close a purchase requisitions. And if we close a purchase requisitions will a new purchase requisitions get created if there are open plan orders at a higher level.

Thanks & Regards

Shabeen Buhary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shaben

for your requirement follow the

Tr.code: MEMASSRQ

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Dear Shaben

>

> for your requirement follow the

>

> Tr.code: MEMASSRQ

And what can you do with this transaction in this matter?

and if you want to suggest to set a deletion indicator, then please test it yourself first.

former_member533946
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

For MRP generated PR system itself will delete the PR if the requirement is canceled.If the requirement are open then even though you would have deleted MRP generated PR manually system will again create PR.

For manual PR if you want to close PR better to prepare a program with the help of your ABAP er.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the same requirement to delete MRP generated PRs. But the issue is our MRP transfers to SRM sourcing was not functioning until recently. Only the PRs in the EPRTRANS table were transferred to SRM. But the Buyer deleted the PRs that came to Sourcing(since they were old ones). So what happens to the PRs that are still open in ECC that were created by MRP ? How do I get rid of them.

Please advise.

Thank you

Rao