cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Source Error [CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged] : [Invalid argument]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We have several reports scheduled with pdf or xls as outputs.

Sometimes they are not refreshed due to the error : Source File Error [ CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged ] : [ Invalid argument ]

But sometimes it's ok.

And when we use the "refresh now" on the scheduled reports, it works.

How can I fix it ?

Thanks

Edited by: VINCENT BARNIER on Jan 20, 2011 11:02 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can I have solution? Im facing this issue as well.

inconsistent. sometime working sometime is not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

Inconsistent reports might be due to the environment that you are working on in case you have a clustered environment.

Could you please check the following items:

- Go to the 'History' of the failing reports and click on the 'Failed' status. It should give you a list of details of the instance including the server used.

Verify that the failed instances and the successful instances are both on two different servers or check which server has all failed instances.

In case all the failed instances are all pointing to the exact same server, then you might wana log in to the server and check if it has 'Desktop Experience' installed on it.

If you do not have access to this, you can check with your systems team and make sure you have desktop experience installed on your server. This ensures that you are able to write the reports/documents to the SharePoint site.

Once this has been done, please re-schedule the instance (making sure to key in the password again manually) and then let me know if the issue has been resolved.

Hope this helps Justin.

Thanks,

Jasmine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vince,

Did you happen to find any solution for this?

Because we seem to have come across the same error and it works absolutely fine when we run the report instantly, but when on the schedule, some of the reports are failing with this error.

Any help/pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jasmine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jasmine,

How are you ?? Did you find the solution to the above issue.

even we are facing the same issue.

Please let me know if you help us in this regard.

Thanks,

Harsha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

I'm doing great.

And we had a temporary resolution for this, once the SharePoint admin re-granted the full control access to the service account to the sharepoint location, it was working for a couple of days!

And it worked until the next maintenance activity when the same issue resurfaced.

We have since then moved on from those daily reports.

Thanks,

Jasmine.