cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh Follow up Transaction History Assignment Block on Save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing a requirement where I am creating follow up Chargeback document (marketing) from Claim on click of Save.

I am able to create it using code written in manual button event handler, but the transaction history of the document is not refreshed immediately.

Though when i open the follow up document it is there and when I open the original document again it is there as well. That is, though the link has been created, but how to refresh data of transaction history assignment block on click of Save button of preceding document.

Please suggest if someone has worked on a similar scenario somewhere (may be from Lead to Oppt creation on save).

Thanks and Regards,

Rohit Khetarpal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit

I believe it is in the buffers so maybe you need to trigger an Server Roundtrip dude on this scenario so that refreshing happens and the same gets reflected on the UI

(OR)

Since it is in the overview page do a reread on the entity say in do_prepare_output to get the latest one

(or) use the publish_current() to publish the entity in do_prepare_output.(this will automatically do a re-read i believe)

Thanks

Abishek