cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create new requisitioner in sap mm for raising purchase requisition?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to create new requisitioner in sap mm for raising purchase requisition?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member533946
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dear

Let me know what exactly u want?

Requisitioner in PR is nothing but Requested by field in PR this is a Text field no need to create it separately.

This can be used when creating PR manually.

If you want to create purchasing group (buyer code) go to

SPRO -->Materials Management -->Purchasing -->Create Purchasing Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

i am tallking about requisitioner to be assigned to user id to raise PR. if requisitoner to be created to assign to any user id then how to do that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear,

Actually Requistioner is not assigned to user ID, but actually it is controlled at the authorization level, i.e we give the authorization to the selected users to create PR using relevant requistioner field.

Foe checking out the Autho's you can contact your BASIS team, they can make the object active and give in the fields for the given requistioner.

Hope this is what you were asking

Regards,

Yawar Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are new to this forum

Creation of PR is very basic any one can create

Go to ME51N for create, ME52N for chnage, ME53N for display

Use ME51N

Then enter Plant , Pur Org Material , Qty are the basic information you need to give in PR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am tallking about requisitioner to be assigned to user id to raise PR. if requisitoner to be created to assign to any user id then how to do that?

for example i am working in IT Department. To raise PR requisitoner has to be there something like IT. to create this IT requisitoner what are the steps?

it is to be done in se16-yrequisnr or se16 yplantreq