I've added a custom field to table MARC using append structure. Then i've used the following customizing to add that field in the MRP 2 tab of MM01/02/02 :
1. Go to Logistics-General à Material Master à Configuring the material master and execute u2018Create Program for Customized
2. Create a function group of your own with Y or Z.
3. Go to transaction SE80 and open the function group created, here the function group is ZMGD1.
4. Open the screen 0001. Using screen design layout (SE51), to create the screen
5. defined PBO and PAI for it.
6.go to transaction SPRO, Display IMG then go to Logistics-General à Material Master à Configuring the material master and execute u2018Define Structure of Data Screens for Each Screen Sequenceu2019
7. after this i'm able to see mhy sub screen and its componeents on the simutaed screen in customizing.
But when i run transactions mm02/mm03 , i don't see the subscreen i created above. Though it is shown in customizing.
Please help me as to what went wrong here.
After No. 6 you need to do the following:
7. select the row 21 Std ind.(short) tab pages and double click on Data Screens (left side)
8. Now dril down the list and select row MRP2 and double click on Subscreens
9. Now select the last row and change the program name SAPLZMGD1 instead of SAPLMGD1.
and put the designed screen number in screen number field.
10.Now select the total row and move it upwards where you want to see it.
11. Now save & activate it.
Hope it will help you.
I've done all the steps as told by you.. its still not working. I've saved my customizing settings . hey we don't have any option to activate customizing?? so after saving, my screen is still not visible on mm01/mm02/mm03 but i can see it in the customizing screen on pressing the'view subscreen' and 'view data screen' buttons.
to add more info , i've used the following PBO and PAI :
PROCESS BEFORE OUTPUT.
MODULE BILDSTATUS. " Nach Feldauswahl vor Vorlagehand.
MODULE disable_field. "my own PBO module
PROCESS AFTER INPUT.
field marc-jis_rel. " filed added to MARC table.
i activated above code but its not working. Please help
Did you follow [Note 44410 - Integrating cust.-specific fields in matl master|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/44410] ?
i am facing similar problems..Exactly what did you do to solve this? I have created the custom subscreen, change the screen sequence in IMG and it is showing in simulation mode. but I am not seeing the subscreen on MM03. By the way, the fields on the custom screen belong to a custom table and that table is NOT a part of MARA/MARC etc. My question is in order to show custom fields on MM03, do the fields/table HAVE to be a part of standard tables (MARA, MARC etc.)??
thanks in adavnce