cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Netweaver 7.01 ABAP Trial on Vista 64

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Below is my s/m config, I keep getting error during install ABAP trial Version . Is there a solution to this problem ?

Processor : Inter core Duo T6400@2.00Ghz

Memory : 4 GB

Disk : 70 GB free space

Error

An error occurred while processing option SAP NetWeaver 7.0 SR1 including Enhancement Package 1 > SAP Application Server ABAP > MaxDB > Central System > Central System

( Last error reported by the step :The subkey 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BHDrvx64' does not exist on the 'localhost' host.).

You can now:

Choose Retry to repeat the current step.

Choose View Log to get more information about the error.

Stop the option and continue with it later.

Log files are written to C:\Program Files (x86)/sapinst_instdir/NW701/AS-ABAP/ADA/CENTRAL/.

Edited by: allentown on Jan 24, 2011 4:06 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

janos_czettler
Participant
0 Kudos

same issue... i have resolved the problem.... (Win2008R2)

just uninstall the antivirus software....

it was symantech endpoint protection in my case. just check the windows event viewer...

good luck, and may the sap be with you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for posting the resolve.

Upon encountring this error: 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BHDrvx64'

when installing SAP, uninstall Symantec and installed moved on. In the event viwer you can see clearly that Symantec was blocking SAP.

Oliver_S
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi,

SAP 32 bit does not work on any 64 bit OS.

Please use the NW 7.02 64 bit trial,

or use VMWare and a 32 bit Windows.

BR, Oliver

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Installing inside VM, Please check my blogs below.

[Step by Step Installation of SAP NetWeaver 7.01 SR1 SP3 ABAP Trial Version in Oracle VirtualBox Part 1/3|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/20390] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Please let me know if any issue,

Thanks and Best Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Faisal,

I'm also encountering the same problem. I'm doing my MII installation on my laptop.

SAP : NW7.01 (CE 7.2)

SQL : 2008R2

Error Message :

Last error reported by the step :The subkey 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BHDrvx64' does not exist on the 'localhost' host.

Could you please suggest for the above issue.

regards,

Guna

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guna,

For 64bit check out my below blog.

[Step by Step Installation Guide for SAP NetWeaverAS ABAP 702 SP6 64bit Trial on Windows 7 64bit 1/2|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/25006] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

[Step by Step Installation Guide for SAP NetWeaverAS ABAP 702 SP6 64bit Trial on Windows 7 64bit 2/2|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/25005] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Please reply in case of any issue,

Thanks and Best Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I also have this error during the installation of NetWeaver in Windows 2008 R2 and Oracle 11 by selecting the JCE.

Thanks in advance,

Cheung

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Allentown,

were you able to resolve this error ? I have similar config setup and facing the exact error . If you find any clue, could you please share in this forum?

Thanks & Regards

Aditi