Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx: Save a query view in folder "InfoAreas"

former_member146451
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'd like to know if query views are saved in SAP BW or in SAP Portal? I describe the problem:

When an user save a query view, this one is saved in "History" folder automatically.

When an user open a query view, there are 4 folders: "History", "Favorites", "Roles" and "InfoAreas".

The user has saved a query view and, when he wants open it, it appears in folder "History" and he wants that it appears in Folder "InfoAreas".

Would it be possible to move this query view from one folder to another one?

What would be necessary to do in order that the user could record the query view directly in the folder "InfoAreas"?

Thank you very much. Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LEONARDO...

Actually whenever we save our query view in the favorites, it is automatically saved in the Infoarea of that Cube or DSO on which that view is based... U dnt need to save it explicitly in the Infoareas...

Yes, u can access that view from ur infoarea directly without going through Favorites. Just click on open query in Bex Analyzer ---> click on Infoareas tab ---> find ur Infoarea & click on that Infoarea ---> click on corresponding Cube or DSO & there u wil get ur query. Just click on that query and u will see ur view for tht query. Now click on that view to open it in Bex...

If u need any further help, then plz let me knw...

Regards

ANKIT AGARWAL

Answers (0)