cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download Standard Price of the Previous Months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a request to download the standard prices of the previous month.

Below is the Example:

Material A having the current standard price of $ 100 in Jan,2011 and $ 90 in Dec,2010.

I can see the standard price of $90 under Accounting View 1 against "Period 12.2010" Tab.

I would like to know how can I download the previous month standard prices for the whole list of Materials using Tables or any standard Report.

Pandu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use table MBEWH ... put the period and year as the period you need .. you will then get the standard price of that period.

You can also take it from MBEW table .. as their is a field of previous price.. Take the dump of previous price field in MBEW and analyze the same

Regards

Sarada

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandu,

just read MBEW for current period and MBEWH for previous periods.

Keep in mind that system only creates MBEWH entries if there is a material movement or price change in that period.

This means: some periods might be missing in MBEWH. In this case you have to read the older MBEWH entry.

Pevious price in MBEW is not always the price of the previous period (you can do mroe than one price change per period).

You are using material ledger. If you want standard prices other than for currency type 10 then you have to read the ML tables.

Regards,

Johannes

Adimallaiah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pandu,

You can meet your requirement through SAP standard report. Find more details:

Use t-code: S_P99_41000111 - Analyze/Compare Material Cost Estimates.

Enter the below details in selction screen:

Plant,

Material................ To ................

Costing Variant,

Costing Date, Valid From (enter the range of dates. e.g. 01.10.2010 to 01.01.2011)

Costing Status = FR (Released Without Errors).

Execute the above selction.

Check in your output layout/change the layout to get Costing date (Key), Costing Status. Material, Plant, etc.

You will be able to view/download the current month & previous month standard prices.

Thanks & Regards,

ADI

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pandu

If you want just the standard price, MBEWH will do

If you want its break up as well, then you need to develop a report using KEKO, KEPH tables... You need to fetch all the costs which were valid in previous month + Status = FR (Released w/o errors)

BR,Ajay M