Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWI issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have few below mentioned questions regarding WWI :

1) Is there a way to have WWI imbed any document into the WWI output (e.g., pdf attachments)

2) Included documents with headers/footers overwrite the WWI document header/footer. How can we avoid this.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, You can not have functionalities to embed pdf into wwi output. You can design the header & footer as you like, but not clear about the requirement of overwriting the wwi headers. Pl specify your exact requirement where its needs to be overwritten.

Regards,

Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keshav,

Thanks for your reply. Included documents with headers/footers overwrite the WWI document header/footer - By this i mean that if i have a spec doc with headers/footer, then it will overwrite the WWI document header/footer. How can we avoid it.

Thanks.

regards,

Mohit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohith, the concept of WWI reports are different than other sap reports, here you will create a template (lay out of your report), Using the symbols (place holders) and Generation variant combinations you will expand the Report body for the relevant Specification, Means You will create only one template for all your Specifications, Upon your geographical requirements you can go for different templates. for more information wwi pls see help.sap.com/

Hope this will clarifies your query

Regards,

Keshav