cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Releasing Scheduling Line in ME84: No message record found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am facing problem while releasing Schedule lines using ME84, would appreciate if anyone of you can help me resolve this.

I am not MM consultant but got stuck with this problem and trying to resolve.

I have a VERP material with following details:

• MRP type = PD

• JIT Indicator = 1 (both in master data and schedule agreement additional data)

• In source list I have value 2 for MRP

• Have maintained record in MN10 for LPJ1

• Agreement type is LPA

• Maintained record in MN07 also, but this seems to be not required

On executing MRP, I can see the schedule lines but when I am trying to release them in ME84 it is throwing following error for JIT schedule:

"No Processing (error message ME 857) No message record found "

Would appreciate if anyone of you can help me to resolve the above problem

Thanks in Advance

-Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mikemc2
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

Have you done customization to print delivery schedule lines ? When SA lines are releaase in ME84 it prints delivery schedule for all the lines that are released and steps to create message output are not completed you might get this error.

Thanks

Mira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sayed

I have already gone through all the forum links you provided and am not able to see the OSS note you mentioned as I dont have user id and pwd to check it. Really thankful for your help and replies. But I am still stuck with the problem.

Thanks Mira for your reply, can you please guide me how to set the customizing for the print as you mentioned. As I guess I have not done that!! As I am new to this area.

Thanks in advance

-Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check the forum, you will find many answered similar questions like one as below.

Regards,

Syed Hussain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sayed for your reply, however I have already checked most of the posts in the forum and have already checked the steps mentioned in them, But nothing worked out, I am still facing the same problem

In case you can think about anything missing, can you please suggest me on this

Thanks in advance

-Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please also check, as per OSS 721046 - The error only occurs if a deviating address without a fax number has been maintained in the affected scheduling agreement.

Please check this note also.

Regards,

Syed Hussain.