3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 27, 2013 1:55 PM by Ravi Sankar Venna RSS

Job guarantee with SAP BI certification?

dilip kumar
Currently Being Moderated

Siemens Hyderabad is offering SAP BI course+certification @3.2Lakhs. Conditional offer letter is being offered at the time of enrolling itself with a condition that one has to clear certification with a min. of 66% in certification exam. salary package is around 4-5Lakhs. I am 2009 engineering pass-out, finding it extremely difficult to get an opportunity as a fresher or with 1year fake experience. Do u think that I should go for Siemens certification?

Also is there any value for certification.

• Re: Job guarantee with SAP BI certification?
    Dnyanesh Joshi

Hi

My sincere advice, dont use any experience for which you are not part of it.

BI is a having a huge demand in the market being the NEW DIMENSIONALmodule in SAP space.

The money is huge, but the benefits will be higher. There are lot of companies like Infosys, Wipro , TCS , Capgemini, ATOS to name a view who do hire FRESHERS who has completed certification from SAP AUTHORISED Education Partner like Siemens.

Hope this will help.

Regards

saurabh bansal

Dear Sir,

I do not have any IT background particularly but have worked in Metro Projects in SCADA Department where communication devices are used often.

Now I want to change my field after 3yrs Experience into Site Engineering into SAP Particularly in BI and would be enrolling for certification with ATOS Greater Kailash Branch, they are promising Job Opportunity.

I am not confident whether for invest such an amount & should I trust these people or not?

Please Help.

Regards

Saurabh

Ravi Sankar Venna

Advice 1 - If SAP Education Partner has compe up with such offer (in writing??) then you should escalate to SAP. It is against their agreement.

Advice 2 - Forget a word called "Job Guarantee", there is no such word in the dictionary. It is just a myth.

Advice 3 - Never fake your experience. It will hunt you for life.

Regards,

Ravi

Actions