cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0CO_OM_OPA_6 enhancement fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created 03 Z fields in a append structure for the datasource 0CO_OM_OPA_6 and created a ABAP code to fill this fields in the EXIT.

When I test the extraction by RSA3, the Z filelds is filled correctly.

But when I execute the extraction in BW side and look in the PSA, the Z fields are blank.

In fact, two fields are empty and one is filled correctly

I have already replicated the metadata of the datasource in BW.

Could someone provide a solution for this problem?

Thanks

kinds regards,

Paulo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Table ROOSFIELDS and check the column ''Properties of the Datasources" & "Relevance of field for Standard Extractor" for the DATASOURCE ''0CO_OM_OPA_6''. Here you may find different values than what you have maintained in RSA6.

Try to change the values as required using debug else highlight this issue to SAP.

Thanks,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

I am having the same issue with the 0CO_OM_OPA_6 data source. I added two zfields and they are seeming to bring blank values into PSA. However the logic works fine and pulls in data for those 2 z fields in RSA3. Its very wierd.

Have you had any luck in finding a solution for this?

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

a) Is Test data the same as real data ? (data problem)

b) I would check the ABAP code to populate these two fields.

Also check the abap code for the field that got populated correctly. Whatu2019s the difference between this and the other two fields.

Jen

Edited by: Jen Yakimoto on Feb 7, 2011 4:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jen,

I did the test (RSA3 tcode) in our ECC Quality enviroment.

Our BW Dev extract data from our ECC Quality enviroment

The ABAP code to fill the 3 Z fields is the same. I developed one ABAP code to fill all z fields. I am sure that the problem is not in the ABAP code because in RSA3 all the fields come filled.

I think that the proble occurr during the extraction BW x ECC because in PSA the fields are blank.

thanks.

former_member222556
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

Please Check Transfer Rule and InfoSource of That Data Source, Whether Enhaced field is propperly Mapped or not.

if it mapped, please check the Data types of those fields and Infoobject are matching or not.

Regards

Obaid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry,

I forgot to say that I'm in BI 7.0 then I don't have transfer rules and infosources in my ETL.

The fields is mapped to a DSO matching objects data type.

But, I found the problem in the PSA of the datasource. The problem occurr before transformation and data transfer to DSO

thanks

former_member222556
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

Have u check in RSA3, it is showing or not . if it is

also check in RSA6 whether the field is hidden, if it is so, make it unhidden then try

Regards

Obaid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, I have already checked in RSA3 and the fields is showing without problems.

And in RSA6 the fields is already unhidden.

I think that the problem is not in ECC because in RSA3 everything is OK.

The problem occurr when I execute a infopackage and extract the data to PSA. "Only in PSA" the fields is blank.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo, i have the same issue, in the trx RSA3 in ECC my data it´s ok, but when i run the infopackage in BW, the PSA does not have the values in some fields.

Did you resolved this issue? how? can you tell me please

Regards

Jaime López