Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bdoc Error for BUPA_MAIN Bdoc type in SMW01 in CRM

former_member293746
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP CRM Experts,

When the customer is created in ERP and after replicating into CRM , an error is showing in TCode:SMW01 in CRM 4.0.

The details under Show Bdoc MSG errors as follows:

-Partner (): the following errors occurred

Message no. BUPA_MW_EXCHANGE010

-Business partner GUID is blank

Message no. R11119

-Validation error occurred: Module CRM_BUPA_MAIN_VAL, BDoc type BUPA_MAIN.

Message no. SMW3018

Can anyone please suggest me what could be the reason?

Would appreciate for immediate response.

Best Regards

Succhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I would suggest that check the content of the BDoc and check for the task type it has to be 'U' i.e. update. and when you create new customers then task will be 'I' i.e. insert and in that case you will not get this GUID error. when you are doing a request load you are bringing the customer in modify task and hence you are able to get the BP successfully after that you can reprocess these error BDocs.

Hope this will help

Regards

former_member293746
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DJ,

Thanks very much , it is more informative.

Correct , the error Bdoc got the task type as "U" and the bdoc processed successfully has the task "I" ( i think this info we get under "show Bdoc Message Ext. data " correct? )this But when i tried to re-process the error Bdoc it was still in error and giving the message as "1 BDoc message(s) successfully processed , 0 BDoc message(s) failed ".

Appreciate for the valuable inputs.

Best Regards

Succhi

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have gone through your query. When you are trying to create the BP for the first time in CRM system from ERP system the task should not be Update task. So instead of correcting it in the Bdoc, it is better to check in the CRM inbound flow, why this is made as Update Task. I hope you are trying to change it in the run time debugging mode which is not the recommended thing to do. Following things will happen if you just correct the Bdoc:

- Next time when you create customer in ERP, you will always get this error.

- You need to always reprocess the Bdoc.

- So try to find the root cause on why this is changed to Update task.

Check in the BUPA inbound modules of the CRM system to analyse and get the answer for the change in Update Task.

Regards,

Venkat

former_member293746
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for the info.

I would appreciate providing the following details :

Where i suppose to check CRM inbound flow as why this is made as Update task and also in the BUPA inbound modules of CRM system ? I mean the config path or steps?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Succhi

0 Kudos

Hi Succhi,

Stop the queue in the Inbound adapters in transaction SMQR. Check the R3A* Queue. Debug the LUW by putting the breakpoint in BUPA_MWX_BDOC_DOWNLOAD_R3A, CRM_BUPA_MAIN_VAL as well.

From here the code logic will justify the task in the path. I hope this helps.

Regards,

Venkat

klaus_poehn
Explorer
0 Kudos

We had same BDOC error.

In our case there was a missing customizing in ERP TA: PIDE

In the ERP transaction PIDE you define the mapping rules between the CRM classifications and the ERP account groups. The exchange direction for the mapping rules, ERP to CRM or vice versa, is also specified here.

The mapping rules in PIDE are only used if either the ERP account group or CRM classification has to be determined. This is always the case when creating a new business partner in CRM or creating a new ERP customer master, or when changing the CRM classification in CRM. If there is a change in classification, a check is carried out in the ERP system as to whether a change in account group can be carried out.

Edited by: Klaus Poehn on Feb 20, 2012 2:26 PM

Answers (0)