Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEK1 to VK11

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Purchase Order we have a pricing condition type ZPR1.

After doing STO we will be having another prcing condition type ZPR2 in Billing Document.

ZPR1 is maintained in MEK1 and ZPR2 is maintained in VK11.

Now user requirement is that once we maintain price in MEK1 for ZPR1,the same price should be picked up by ZPR2 and prices need not to be maintained in VK11.

Please share your valuable inputs in this issue.

Regards,

Phani Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found the solution.

These are the steps that I have followed.

1) Created ZPR1 condition copied from ZPR2 condition in V/06

2) In the access sequence assigned to ZPR1 (SD) ,I have added Plant/Material field which is similar to MM's access sequence.

3) Added ZPR1 condition to the Pricing procedure just above ZPR2 condition so that older billing documents will not affect.Otherwise in the older documents ZPR2 condition is missing and values are being changed.

4) In ZPR1 (SD) condition,ZPR1 is maintained as RefConType and M in RefApplicatio

5) In Copy controls changed the pricing type to B from D

and now system is taking ZPR1 condition in billing document.

Kindly let me know whether this have any future implications.

Regards,

Phani Prasad.

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable time and inputs.

Strangely I am unable to close this thread as I cannot see any options.Can some one help me out in closing this thread.

Phani Prasad.

Edited by: phani.prasad on Feb 10, 2011 9:34 AM

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a doubt

Does it mean that you have two (2) ZPR1 condition types

One in M/06 and another in V/06

and for the condition type ZPR1 maintained in V/06 you have maintained ZPR1 of MM as the reference condition and application as M

and the access sequences of both ZPR1s have the same table

Regards

Raja

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's right.

Phani Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

for condition type ZPR2 in v/06.

under master data maintain REF CONDITION TYPE as ZPR1.

REF APPLICATION as M-PURCAHSING.

SAVE.

test with this it may solve your problem.

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Already tried that but it was not working.Any other inputs please.

Regards,

Phani Prasad.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then, if the option in V/06 doesn't works, you can try with VOFM formula in your pricing procedure in billing (tcode V/08), but the option suggested for V/06 must work. Check copy rules.

Regards

Eduardo

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the copy control settings, we maintained Price Source as A and Pricing Type as D.

System error states that Mandatory condition ZPR2 is missing.

Please share your inputs.

Thanks,

Phani Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you need to ensure that the condition type on both sides (MM and SD) are identical, either ZPR1 or ZPR2 - not a mix of the two.

Regards,

Jan Pel

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reference condition/reference application does work - I have used this.

However, you need to take the access sequence into account. In your billing document, check the pricing analysis to see what accesses are being used. Remember, MM doesn't know about sales org/distribution channel. To solve this problem, I have created accesses without the org, data (e.g. just the material) to help avoid this.

Another thing to keep in mind, no matter what price you have on the PO, the MM invoice that posts over based IDOC from SD will post the sales price. If they happen to be the same - that's good - but it wont affect the final accounting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reference condition/reference application does work - I have used this.

However, you need to take the access sequence into account. In your billing document, check the pricing analysis to see what accesses are being used. Remember, MM doesn't know about sales org/distribution channel. To solve this problem, I have created accesses without the org, data (e.g. just the material) to help avoid this.

Another thing to keep in mind, no matter what price you have on the PO, the MM invoice that posts over based IDOC from SD will post the sales price. If they happen to be the same - that's good - but it wont affect the final accounting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

for condition type ZPR2 in v/06.

under master data maintain REF CONDITION TYPE as ZPR1.

REF APPLICATION as M-PURCAHSING.

SAVE.

test with this it may solve your problem.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not possible through standard process.

You will have to use the User Exit in Billing to achieve it.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand