cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to run PT60 of SAP HR Time management for only one employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to checked 0003 and 0007 infotypes in 0003 PDC Recalculation field- 19.01.2009 and IT0007 field star date is 10.09.2009

But i am unable to run PT60 for particular employee.

Please help this.

Regards,

asr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Updates.........

0 Kudos

Check IT 41 data .

or

Try to delete C2 B2 cluster using Pu00.

then run time evaluation

Ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambur,

Please let us knowe actual error what you are getting.

When executinng PT60 select display log, so when you run the time evaluation you can identify the actual error , as our friend told there might be so many errors .

1) time pair error

2) absence/attendace on the same day

3)if some rules written we need to check that pcrs etc

Make sure urself which day the time evaluation stops , so that you can check the details for that particualr day.

Get back with your error we can try to solve it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

such a wage question, at least u should tell what error u r getting. If u have hired the employee and did any trial and error on this then delete B2 cluster through PU00.

Also Check Date specification infotypes for hiring date at least.

Check for Infotype 7 for ur correct time evaluation class.

also theck the employee status in action infotype.

check if there is any wrong quota / absence / attance is there after ur trial and error work.

Even these doesnt work then delete your employee, recreate but only if u have hired new employee.'

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have run PT60, It display input, Processing and not getting output. In under INPUT WPBP Table showed and after processing

CAL RULE TD0N. what is Table name for WPBP, What is purpose of WPBP Table.

Regards

ASR

Former Member
0 Kudos

There could be several causes, any one of which would cause the employee to be excluded.

Are you running time evaluation by Payroll Area? If so, is the employee assigned to the same payroll area specified in PT60?

Is the employee active?

Is there time data (for this particular employee) to evaluate?

Is the schema excluding this employee for some reason?

Regards,

Howard

former_member266380
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi asr,

Is it like it is not running for this employee or you are getting some error?

If it is not running for this employee, That might be due to the time management status assigned to this employee in planned work infotype 0007... may be due to this it is not happening for this employee...

If there is any specific error, please specify the error, so that the experts can provide the information based on that...

Best Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have assigned time Management status-1, this employee is Retire/ Pensioner(Active Employee) and compared to another same retire/pensionare employee same configure in IT0003 and IT0007, But IT0003 pdc reclaculation date is 19.01.2009 and IT0007 start date is 10.09.2009. He is joined on 01.01.1999. I am not getting Time evaluation Output.

Regards,

ASR

Private_Member_274426
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi....

This might be front-end issue.

1. When u run the PT60 kindly check mark the Display log in selection screen and run PT60 for that particular employee. Then u will got the actual error, It might pe possible that this is time pair issue.

2. Check the time record that it exists for that period or not.

3. Also check IT0050.

Edited by: Uzair Altaf on Feb 9, 2011 8:21 AM

0 Kudos

Let me know what error you getting while PT60 runs.

Ranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not getting outpout time evaluation for only one employee.

Regards,

ASR