cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Location Address Display.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Good Morning to all of u. Hope u all are doing well.

I have issue that i have a plant in delhi location

1010 Delhi Plant & under 1010 there are diffrent storage location

as given

Plant Storage Location

1010 FG01

1010 TR01

1010 SP01

1010 TE01.

These storage location has diffrent address accoring to their address in diffrent area. for example

FG01 IN KAROL BAGH

TR01 IN KASMIRI GATE.

Now the issue is that i have to see the storage location address in system. so please help me.how i can display & modify in the system.

Regards

Dev

Edited by: Parmar_Devender on Feb 10, 2011 7:26 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SPRO, Enterprise structure-definition-materials management-maintain storage location ,then you will be able to change/display address of storage location of your plant,hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

It is showing only storage location name, but i have to see storage location address.

Rg

Devender

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Go to transaction OX09 , enter Plant and choose the Storage location you want to maintain or display

Rgds

Mnm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mnm,

It is showing only Storage Location Name. not address so please tell me how to see storage location address.

Rg

Devender

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

where???

if you mean in customizing, then you have to click the little envelope icon to get to the address

Former Member
0 Kudos

when clickin little envelope,

no value is there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to maintain storage location address first;

Go to Transaction OX09 >>Enter your plant>>Now select the storage location and double click on Addresses of storage location in Dialog structure>> Now Press that Tab New Entries from application Tool Bar.

Now Enter 1 and press the Envelope icon and you can maintain your storagge location address. Now this address will come in delivery address of your purchase order.

Like wise you need to maintain storage location addresses for storage locations FG01, TR01,SP01,TE01 in plant 1010

BR,

Tushar

Edited by: Tushar Patankar on Feb 10, 2011 5:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you refering to any change to the address in the Print Output? If so, then check with the developer team if they have defined any standard text in the SAP script for easy maintenance of the addresses.

If not, you need to follow what Jürgen L. has explained.

Best Regards

Sathees Gopalan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the location address can only be seen in customizing.

or in the delivery address tab of a purchse order if your PO item has the storage location mentioned.

poovancheerirajendra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can do change / Modification in OX09, Sellect the address no and click on address tab on header line or press shift+F5.

Thanks & Regards

Rajendran