4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 22, 2011 4:34 PM by Shannon Moberg RSS

In EBS document not get auto clear Algorithms 11

Gajanan raj
Currently Being Moderated

In Electronic bank statment  document not get  clear automatically while batch run.

I update check no to payment document.  even though it is not get auto clear.

in OT51 assign Interpretation Algorithms 11 011:(Outgoing check: Check number not identical to document number)

why it is not get  auto clear with check number.

• Re: In EBS document not get auto clear Algorithms 11
    Shannon Moberg

Interpretation algorithm 11 matches the check number from the bank statement to the check number in the check register (t-code FCHN, table PAYR).  The number in the bank statement needs to match the check register number exactly, including any leading zeros.  That is, if the check number in the bank statement has leading zeros, then interpretation algorithm 11 will only match the check in the check register if the check register number has the same number of leading zeros.

Regards,

Shannon

Kavita Agarwal

Hi Shannon,

I would like to know the difference between Interpretation Algorithm 011 & 012.. Can you explain the difference?

Secondly, I have seen in the system, that all of a sudden from a certain date the Payment advice is getting updated in table AVIK for some of the Bank Statements.

Do you know the reason?

Regards,

SAPFICO

Shannon Moberg

011 = Outgoing check: Check number not identical to document number

012 = Outgoing check: Check number identical to document number

The "document number" in the descriptions is the payment document number - the FI doc that cleared the invoice.  If you use the payment document number as the check number - and thus that is the number the bank includes in the bank statement - then you would use algorithm 012.  If you create a check in the check register that is a different number than the payment document - and the check number is the number in the bank statement - then you would use algorithm 011.

Search SAP Help for a document titled "Interpretation Algorithms".  This document includes descriptions of all the standard interpretation algorithms.

Regards,

Shannon

Shannon Moberg

I'm not sure why you are getting payment advices.  I do not have experience with payment advices from bank statements.

Regards,

Shannon

Actions