cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where can I find opendocument parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking for opendocument parameters which I can append to my opendoc url.

I need to remove/hide the crystalreports logo. Can someone please help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185028
Active Participant
0 Kudos

To hide/disable the Crystal Report logo, you add a context parameter to the web.xml of the Business Objects Crystal Reports application. There is an SAP Note that describes the process. The SAP Note number is 1333533 and it can be reached at the following location:

https://bosap-support.wdf.sap.corp/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6...

The steps that are extracted from the SAP note are summarized here:

1. Stop Apache Tomcat

2. Go to <install dir>\Tomcat55\webapps\CrystalReports\WEB-INF

3. Do a backup of the web.xml

4. Open web.xml in notepad

5. Append the following tag and value after the last <context-param> </context-param> pair,

<context-param>

<param-name>viewrpt.logo</param-name>

<param-value>false</param-value>

<description>to enable/disable Crystal Reports 2008 image url in Crystal Reports viewer</description>

</context-param>

6. Save web.xml

7. Restart Apache Tomcat

Regards.

- Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are the parameters available in the upgraded 4.1 code also?

I am targetting these changes in the following location --

BOE\WEB-INF\eclipse\plugins\com.businessobjects.webpath.CrystalReports-- web.xml.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There aren't any URL parameters that will hide the Crystal logo. The URL parameters are report specific - document ID, report parameters, viewer, etc. Here's a link to an Open Document URL parameters document for BOE XI 3.1:

[Viewing Reports and Documents using URLs|http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir31/en/xi3-1_url_reporting_opendocument_en.pdf].

Sincerely,

Dan Kelleher