cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Change the Vendor Reconciliatio account at the time of MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any alternative way to change the reconciliation account of vendor at the time of MIRO. besides the one suggested by Bernhard Lascy, in SDN.

Please advise.

Thanks

Shailesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex

The IMG path given by you does not work for MIRO, as far as I know...

If there is any other approach suggested by someone, then adopt it... It would be good if you can share the thread with us

BR,Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay. I'm not agree, it works(table THKON).

But you need to maintain not to filled INVFO-HKONT, but to BSEG-HKONT

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you explain it further.. When I tried, I was not able to choose the desired recon account

In FB60 you can press F4 and choose the desired accounts mapped in the IMG... But, in MIRO that field was not open

If you can detail your reply, it will be helpful

BR,Ajay M

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you explain it further.. When I tried, I was not able to choose the desired recon account

In FB60 you can press F4 and choose the desired accounts mapped in the IMG... But, in MIRO that field was not open

If you can detail your reply, it will be helpful

BR,Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Sorry, I forgot that it needs some development.

You need to enhancement LMR1M001 to add field eg ZHKONTto screen 400 SAPLXM08 and to pass data to BSEG-HKONT.

Edited by: alex ice on Feb 11, 2011 3:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

'besides the one suggested by Bernhard Lascy, in SDN' - which method he suggested?

You can do it manually in MIRO, if you assigned to 'original' account - alternative in spro

Financial Accounting (New)-Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable-Business Transactions-Postings with Alternative Reconciliation Account-Define Alternative Reconciliation Accounts