Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message "*CSecSAPR3Binding::XRFCCnxBroker::BorrowConnection

former_member430534
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I try to a user in CMC of SAP BusinessObjects Edge Series 3.1 with SAP user id which I have already added previously in CMC it gives me an error message "CSecSAPR3Binding::XRFCCnxBroker::BorrowConnection() failed. See following log entries for details. Failed while trying to log on to SAP system. The following RFC error was returned: [Group, Key, Message]: [103, "RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE", "User is locked. Please notify the person responsible"]. The entitlement system has therefore been disabled in memory. This may be because the SAP system is unavailable or because the credentials are invalid. The entitlement system has to be re-enabled before it can be used again".

When log in with the administrator user id by mentioning Authentication=Enterprise it allows me to login. I checked the license which goes expired because it was a temporary license so I request for the permanent license on service.sap.com site and also downloaded temporary key. The key is updated successfully but still I am unable to login. I also enabled all server in CMC through administrator id but got same error every time. Can any one guide me is this happens due to temporary key expiration and now I must enter permanent key or I have to fix some thing else?

Regards,

Danish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

It seems that the account of the SAP technical user has expired. The user is used to establish the authentication connectivity between SAP and BO. The credentials are entered inthe CMC under Authentication->SAP->Entitlement systems .You can check there which is the user ID used. I would recommend to talk to your SAP Basis administrator and check if the account was locked because it has an expring password. When a password expires BO will still try to connect using the credentials of the technical user to SAP BW in order to authenticate the users trying to logon into the InfoView with SAP credentials. SAP BW will lock the account after a number of failed connection attempts. Make sure that the password of the technical user does not expire.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stratos

lakshminarasimhan_n4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr.Efstratios Karaivazoglou, you answer helped me to sole my same problem. I am unable to reward your point and hence giave thumps up(like) 🙂 Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Efstratios ,

Thanks  , this is resolved now. As we need to update the system name as our BW dev system has been migrated to new system

But in the Role import tab  i am still getting this error.

Connect to SAP gateway failed Connection parameters: TYPE=A DEST=<hostname> ASHOST= <hostname> SYSNR=01 GWHOST=<hostname> GWSERV=sapgw01 PCS=1 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR partner '<IP>:sapgw01' not reached TIME Fri Jul 25 11:41:16 2014 RELEASE 721 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 40 RC -10 MODULE nixxi.cpp LINE 3285 DETAIL NiPConnect2:  <IP>:3301 SYSTEM CALL connect ERRNO 10061 ERRNO TEXT WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused COUNTER 4.

Do we need to perform some extra steps.

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

this thread is several years old.

your problem looks related to network gateway (proxy or name resolution) to the BW system.

that error text, or parts of it, is searcheable on the knowledge base www.service.sap.com/notes

regards,

H

Answers (0)