25 Replies Latest reply: Feb 16, 2011 10:08 AM by Muralikrishna Peravali RSS

Copies window printing in VF02/VF03 through output type

Muralikrishna Peravali
Currently Being Moderated

Dear Experts,

I have copied the standard smartform of the Invoice into YLB_BIL_INVOICE and i did the modification according to the client's requirement.

In YLB_BIL_INVOICE, i have taken one window type as Copies Window and i have chosen the radio button Original and Copies. In the window I wrote the code for Copies like Original, Factory Copy, Buyer Copy, Triplicate and Marketing Copy based on SFSY-COPYCOUNT checking. I haven't changed the standard program(RLB_INVOICE).

And I have assigned the smartform YLB_BIL_INVOICE and RLB_INVOICE in NACE settings. When I am viewing the print using VF02/VF03 with output type which configured by SD Consultant it is not showing the Copies means if I mention Number of Copies as 4 in print preview it is showing only single Page and when I gave the print with number of copies as 4 Pages are printing 4 copies but the name of the copies is same for all 4 pages like 1st page as Original and 2nd page as Original etc..

I debugged the code and i am getting NAST-ANZAL = 1. in program, I think it should be 4. Please give me some input to resolve this issue?

Thanks n Regards,

Muralikrishna

Edited by: muraliabap on Feb 14, 2011 6:35 AM

Actions