cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BI CERTIFICATION MATERIAL AND SAMPLE QUESTIONS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am planning to do SAP BI certification.I have 2006 Q2 release tabs.I do not have tha latest ones.Can someone help me with the latest ones and the sample questions. Do I need more material or reading these tabs is enough for the certification exam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

as a reminder - SAP does not allow the distribution of SAP Education training materials electronically. However, you can gain access to all training materials electronically by subscribing to SAP Learning Hub:

SAP Learning Hub

Regards,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

I have 1 yr exp in SAP and want to go for SAP BW certification. Can any body suggest what all is required?

Thanks,

Rashmi

amol_samte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

You done your certification? If yes please tell me  where u did this...in teched or ?

Thanks,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am planning to appear for BW 7.0 certification (C_TBW45_70) in 3 more weeks and I am preparing hard towards it. Can someone provide some tips, advices on preparation, based on their recent test experience. Are the question/answers in SAP study guides (TBW/BW) a good gauge of how the questions may appear in the real test.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi

> I am planning to do SAP BI certification.I have 2006 Q2 release tabs.I do not have tha latest ones.Can someone help me with the latest ones and the sample questions. Do I need more material or reading these tabs is enough for the certification exam.

Hi Rohini,

I have recently appeared in the SAPTEched 2010 Bangalore for BI Certification and cleared it. As far as regarding the study material SAP does not ask any question out of the TAB's (SAP Study material), you need not to look into any other study material. Striclty adhere to SAP Books only.

Regarding the questions .... Just go thru each single line of book and yes please do folow weightage chart topic wise. The exam is in accordance to weightage chart.

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certroles/certificationtest.epx?context=%5B%5Bc_...

Thanks

Dipika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipika

Im little confused about the material.I have the TBW 10,20....like that and I also have BW 310,330,305...... like that.Are they different. Which one should i follow.Or should I follow both.I also want to know the difficulty of the test.Pls help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all of u

I m planning to do SAP BI certification . Can u pls guide me how to start.

do u any important material is available then pls let me know .

With Regards

Vivek

Edited by: vicky vivek on Apr 24, 2011 5:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

I think the answer to your question has been provided already. The link provided will give you all the information on the material you need. How to start depends on the level of knowhow you have for me I started with the backend then did the frontend but as you might know everything is related.

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certroles/certificationtest.epx?context=%5B%5Bc_...

I recently sat for the exam and the weighting is as outlined (pay close attention to that it helps).

Thanks

Nicholas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nicholas

can u guide me regarding online training because SAP provide only online training . it is really worth.

can u provide ur no so I can talk 2 you.

With Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi deepika,

I want to to do SAP BO (Business Objects) XI R2/R3 Certification.

It's great if anybody guide me.

How many papers, exam type, etc.

Is there any dumps, exams procedures, etc. available.

If possible can you revert me ASAP.

I have 4yr working exp. on BO & Informatica.

thanks,

nag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

Unfortunately I am unable to help/guide you with the online training (that's not the route I took), i would not want to mislead you. You might want to join the SAP Education and training group (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=1856570) on LinkedIn there is some information posted by group members on training.

Sorry couldn't help much

Nicholas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram

I want to about online training for doing BI certification . Is it really worth .

can u pls guide me.

With Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dipika

I am planning to do SAP BI certification . You have done training and certification. Can u tell me you have taken that ur training was online or instructer led classroom training. I am not confident to go for online training because Siemens are providing online training for SAP BI module.

Please suggest me.

With Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dipika

I am planning to do SAP BI certification . You have done training and certification. Can u tell me you have taken that ur training was online or instructor led classroom training. I am not confident to go for online training because Siemens are providing online training for SAP BI module.

Please suggest me.

With Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dipika

I am planning to do SAP BI certification . You have done training and certification. Can u tell me you have taken that ur training was online or instructer led classroom training. I am not confident to go for online training because Siemens are providing online training for SAP BI module.

Please suggest me.

With Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

I am planning to do SAP cerification on SAP Certified Application Associate- Business Intelligence with SAP NetWeaver 7.0.

I went throught your thread. U have adviced to prepare TAB's(SAP Study material). Can you suggest me where can i find those materails(softcopy) for my exam preparation?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dipika

do u have BI 4.0 Study materials soft copy. or are u aware is it possible to download from any SAP Portal, if so pls suggest

regards