cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process chain error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm getting an error in process chain in the hierarchy load process. There is a message as error in hierarchy structure. And on the details tab I'm getting the error as "Parent ID of node ID 00227463 is not the same as the ID of the higher level node " and a subsequent message as "The level of the node ID 00227463 does not suit the lev. of the higher lev. node ".

I have searched in forum and found some threads regarding same error but i'm not able to understand the flow properly.

Can anyone pls provide me a step by step solution which I can implement to solve the error.

Thanks in advance,

Sananda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have deleted the hierarchy. Then I ran the infopackage and it is still giving same error. Also in the infoobject tab below the infoobject i can't see the hierarchy nor in RSH1. Pls let me know how to reload the hierarchy again.

Pls respond quickly.

Thanks,

Sananda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I came to know that this hierarchy was chenged recently in ECC. Could the error be coming because of that? If so can you please explain how to correct the error.

Thanks,

Sananda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in that case you may have to delete existing hierarchy from bw and reload it from ecc.

Regards

Sudeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep,

Can you pls tell me the steps to delete and reload.

Thanks,

Sananda

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use transaction RSH1... enter the hierarchy name and click on delete ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

and reload? do i need to activate hierarchy?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the data is proper or not,

Go to source system -> RSA3 -> extract the data and validate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pls explain how and with what data shall i validate?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the extractor output , check what is the level specified for this node your getting error.

compare it with other records having the same parent node ....

sven_mader2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

witch infoobjekt/name of the datasource?

How many nodes? There is a SAP note - the extractor can handle only 999.999 entry. Have you more datasets?

check the data in ERP. is there the hierarchy correct. check the brothers, children and parent of the node.

Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the hierarchy loaded through a flat file?

There are various columns in the flat file to load the hierarchy , one of them must be node ID and another one is parent node .

check whether the parent node ID mentioned for 00227463 is same as the node ID of the parent(in which the parent node is present).

Might be it is specified wrong that is causing the error .

Former Member
0 Kudos

no, hierarchy is not loaded through flat file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is your hierarchy changed recently?

This might be happening because of re adjusting of hierarchy node.

Check the new or adjusted hierarchy if adjustment is done properly or not.

you can also try to do RSRV hierarchy check on master data object. Might fix problem in bw system only.

Regards

Sudeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you pls tell me how to check hierarchy?

i have done RSRV check, no errors.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to RSRV transaction all element test ->hierarchy drag this to right side and enter your hierarchy details and Execute

Regards

Sudeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RSRV check is not giving any errors.

Pls advice.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please provide me a solution ASAP. I need to solve this as this has been pending for quite a number of days now.

Thanks,

Sananda