cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrate local DC to NWDI with Netweaver CE 7.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on Netweaver CE 7.2 and trying to import a local DC to NWDI. Everything is working fine till the deployment:

Yes, you are correct.YOu need to copy thr source folder.Please refer below:

Prerequisites

The local Web Dynpro project was created in your Eclipse workspace and can be built without errors using the local build process.

You have already logged on to the DTR server.

Procedure

To migrate a local Web Dynpro project into a Web Dynpro DC project, proceed as follows:

New DC Creation:

1. Create a new Web Dynpro DC project: it is an empty u201Ccontaineru201D for a Web Dynpro DC that does not yet have any functions

2. Copy the packages folder from local DC and insert them into the new DC project. As a result, the DTR ask me to create an activity.

3. I then process a reload on the project and then a rebuild.

Deployement error:

When trying to deploy the new DC, I get the following error:

com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.DeployException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1027] DeploymentException.

Reason: ASJ.dpl_dc.001085 An error occurred while deploying the deployment item [sap.com_home~agora_atdf_v1.2].

; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.DeliveryException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3298] An error occurred during deployment of [sap.com_home~agora_atdf_v1.2]. Cannot deploy it.

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.DeploymentException: ASJ.dpl_dc.001085 An error occurred while deploying the deployment item [sap.com_home~agora_atdf_v1.2].

; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.DeliveryException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3298] An error occurred during deployment of [sap.com_home~agora_atdf_v1.2]. Cannot deploy it.

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.DeliveryException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3298] An error occurred during deployment of [sap.com_home~agora_atdf_v1.2]. Cannot deploy it.

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.utils.DSRemoteException: ASJ.dpl_ds.006193 Error while deploying ear file B:\usr\sap\DCE\J00\j2ee\cluster\server0\temp\tcbldeploy_controller\archives\1424\sap.comhomeagora_atdf_v1.2.ear; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.webcontainer_api.exceptions.WebContainerExtensionDeploymentException: Error during deployment of application Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.webcontainer_api.exceptions.WebContainerExtensionDeploymentException: Error during deployment of application

Caused by: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.deployment.core.DeploymentException: Failed to deploy application 'sap.com/home~agora_atdf_v1.2'.

Caused by: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.repository.utils.RepositoryRuntimeException: Failed to deploy because other development objects already contain the same repository content (see note 784677).The following are (deployableObjectName, qualifiedName, typeName) tuples: (c10.com/agora_tdf_v1.0, com.c10.agora_tdf_v10.wd.app.tdfapp.TDFApp, com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.repository.IWDApplicationInfo) (c10.com/agora_tdf_v1.0, com.c10.agora_tdf_v10.wd.comp.tdfcomp.TDFComp, com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.repository.IWDComponentInfo)

This last message indicate to check SAP NOTE #784677 which does not explain how to change a DC repository content...

Any idea?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thibault

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pradeep_kumar5
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing same error, now it is fixed.

The reason is you are deploying the lower version file, First Undeploy the existing file from the server and deploy again, it will deploy successfully.

command : undeploy vendor = <vendor name> name = <name of the DC>

undeploy vendor = com.sap.com name = uidevs

Regards,

Prtadeep Kumar G

Edited by: pradeep_546 on Feb 21, 2011 2:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also found the solution and went to the "Deployement" perspective in NWDS to undeploy the lower version file.

Regards,

Thibault