Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content based Message monitoring in PI 7.11

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if we have this feature of content based Message monitoring in PI 7.11, If we really have it. what needs to be done to enable it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

NikiScaglione
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can have a look to my blog about this topic.

/people/niki.scaglione2/blog/2010/02/22/payload-searching-without-trex

Kind regards,

Niki

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Niki,

Does SAP support this feature on the production syetems as well ? Did you implement this in prodcution?

Thanks,

Reddy

NikiScaglione
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

One OSS note mentions that SAP is not supporting this feature into Productive environment. Let me say you are free to use it or not, but I don't see any issue.

Regards,

Niki

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

@ Niki, Your blog looks good, am trying to implement this, but it needs lot of basis admin stuff for which i am waiting forauthorizations. I will let you know once i try to implement it.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have a look into these blogs.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2010/10/18/pixi-pi-73-content-based-routing-and-multimappings-for-ico--teaser

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2010/12/06/pixi-selecting-messages-using-the-content-of-the-message-in-sap-pi-73--teaser

thanks

Aashish Sinha

NikiScaglione
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest to follow the Blog, then let me know.

NIki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niki,

I have run the ConfigNWA task and skipped two steps as below

1. Import certiifcates

2. CCMS ping

The task is complete with these steps skipped. i could not see any components displayed in nwaapi.

Can you please advice. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niki,

I have followed this link and able to do these tasks

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/de/45/4ee246ea5917eae10000000a155369/content.htm

You need to configure the ABAP systems (central or managed) to create and accept SSO Certificates by setting the profile parameters as follows:

login/create_sso2_ticket = 2

login/accept_sso2_ticket = 1

The profile parameters are stored in a file on the server and its path is: <SystemDrive>:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\profile

5. Install the CCMSPING agent on the CENsystem by performing the following steps:

a. The CSMREG user has to be created manually before the CCMSPING registration. If the CSMREG user does not exist, the Configure NWA wizard displays a warning message.

To check if CSMREG user exists, perform the following steps:

i. Log on to the ABAP stack of the central system and execute the transaction su01.

ii. Search for the user CSMREG.

■ If the user exist, check whehter the role SAP_BC_CSMREG is assigned to the user.

■ If the user does not exist, create the user CSMREG with the type as Communication and assign the role SAP_BC_CSMREG

Thanks,

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niki,

Prefetch jobs are active in the java scheduler but still i am not seeing the PI components in nwapi.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niki,

I am able to see all the components, prefetch job was scheduled for 1 hr so it took a while to look for the components.

Thanks,

Reddy

NikiScaglione
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to follow ONLY information contained into my Blog. Probably, you are confusing more than one topic.

Regards,

Niki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niki,

Everything worked for me.

Thanks a lot for the excellent blog.

Thanks,

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Niki,

I am getting the below error when trying to search for the messages using the nwapi. The filter works fine and it is finding the filter and values but no messages are displayed in nwapi.

I've triggered a test message and tried to find the message using the user define message fiiter in NWAPI . But was not able to find the message with the correct filter value,

when i checked the SOAMANAGER -> Logs & Traces , I found some SOAP Exception

Please find the trace records

CX_PROXY_INBOUND_APP_ERROR : execption occurred: CX_SAMX_FAULT : Method CL_BPENGINE~~>GETCONFIGURATIONSETTINGS does not exist. | program: CL_PROXY_INBOUND_ADAPTER======CP include: CL_PROXY_INBOUND_ADAPTER======CM00B line: 49

CX_SAMX_FAULT : Application Error | program: CL_SAMX_MBEAN_ACCESS==========CP include: CL_SAMX_MBEAN_ACCESS==========CM00A line: 52

Can you please let me know if you have encountered a similar problem or any directions regarding the same.

Thanks,

Reddy

NikiScaglione
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have never faced same issue as mentioned in one reply to my blog's comment.

Which is the SP of your PI system?

Can you send me more info about the issue? how to reproduce it?

NIki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niki,

I was using the DDIC user in the logical port for MessageSerach bean. I have changed it to my user id and i am no more getting this error and the calls to MBEANACCESS are successful.

The filter is always successful in IE but still i dont see any messages in nwapi with the user defined attributes.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Reddy

Edited by: PIReddy on Feb 22, 2011 7:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Niki,

PI 7.1 EHP1 SP03

Thanks,

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Niki,

I am not seeing the payload for the asynchronus messages in nwapi in the integration engine message monitoring.

I think thats the reason the filters are not working and i am getting the message no messages are available.

Do you see the message payload for the asynchronus messages in nwapi for Integration engine monitoring?

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Reddy

NikiScaglione
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just did a new test for both examples I have shown in the blog.

I confirm again filters are working fine on NWAPI.

What is the issue on your side?

Niki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Niki,

I have followed the same blog as mentioned by you in this thread( It is really a nice blog!).

My filters work well. However the User-Defined search is not working for messages in status ERROR or CANCELLED.

The 1st version of message payload does contain the field I am trying to search.

Does the User-Defined Search work only for messages in status SUCCESS?

Please help.

NikiScaglione
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should work fine with SUCCESS, CANCELED or ERROR messages.

Can you send me more information about PI version and errors found?

Regards,

Niki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niki,

I was testing this configuration in my Dev system yesterday. There could be some problem with it. Because I tried similar test in my Quality system and this search works fine for Error messages.

Thanks for all your help.

NikiScaglione
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Well done!

Niki

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kalyan,

>content based Message monitoring in PI 7.11,

Are you talking about std predelivered content message mapping, If so

SAP provides some predelivered standard Object, We need to identify the objects in service market place and download. Usually the standard object for Orders, Invoices etc are available.

The predelivered object downloaded from the service market place has extension .tpz file.

Form service.sap.com/swdc then Support Packages and Patches->SAP Application Components-> (Search for XI Content) those .tpz file we need to Import into Design Objects.

Repository objects for the SRM is predelivered content, we need to do the configuration alone.

The Identified .tpz file is exported to our server - <systemdir>/xi/repository_server/export.

Then Imported into Design Object as Follows

Importing Design Objects:

- To import design objects, click the design maintenance screen of the Integration Builder.

- Call the context menu for a namespace or a software component version in the Integration Builder navigation tree

and choose Import or choose Tools Import Design Objects

- Select the Transport Using File System mode and saves a binary export file with the suffix tpz in the export directory of the

repository server

- Call the design maintenance screen of the Integration Builder for the target repository. Choose Tools Import Design Objects.

- Activate the change list that contains the imported objects

Cheers

Agasthuri

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. But i am not looking at any standard content monitoring, what i am looking is in general Content based message monitoring for any message, is it available in 7.11 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it is not available with 7.11 without TREX [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/70/0837ced133304eba452c45b6047c74/frameset.htm]. it will be available in 7.3

regards,

Horia