Can you give your opinion please??
I took SAP terp-10 certification exam before Christmas. I got mark 50. The passing mark is 51.
During the exam I noticed one of the question is wrong. I informed the SAP invigilator present at the exam. He advised me to carry on the exam. At the end of the exam I wrote on piece of paper which question was wrong and the reason for it.
Recently I had communication from the SAP as follow:
u201CQuestion 29 was looked at by the SME and they have stated that this question is correct and therefore there are no grounds for a re-mark.u201D
I am confident that the question was wrong. And if they give me the mark for this question I will pass my certification.
Now; What would you do if you were in the same situation??
I can undertsand your disappointment in getting so close to a pass and believe that question is wrong. You have done the right thing by contacting SAP. At the same time SAP has done the right thing by referring the matter to a subject matter expert. I don't believe that there are any more avenues open to you on this matter.
The best advice I can give you is to re-sit the exam as soon as possible. I believe there may be a discounted rate for university students to re-sit the exam.
SAP Academic Program Director
I took the test (TERP10) last week and wasn't very successful.. I need to re-take it, but I can't find any information on how much it is going to be and if there are any discounts available for students. I would greatly appreciate any information on this topic.
Thank you in advance!
I took the TERP10 exam about a month ago and it was very difficult. I can tell you that for my university the price for the exam itself was $290(not including the price of the 10 day course, hence TERP- ten day erp), which was a very good price. I have heard about it being double that at other schools, so it seems that it depends on your school. My experience of the exam is that-
- It was very hard to find information on the exam itself on the internet
- The book they give you at the beginning of the course is around 1200 pages, and that includes a mix of lessons and excercises that cover the modules.
- There is a chapter for each module of SAP that goes over the process and integration between the other modules, and then an exercise at the end of the chapter that goes over doing the process in the SAP system( you do actually get access to an SAP server that you work in during the course)
- I found that the best way to study for this exam was with a study group that challenged eachother, I think it makes it extremely difficult to study on your own for this test.
- the group I was in would first go over the concept of the chapter and make sure we understood that first and then would go over and study the chapters more in detail and memorize the structures and org levels.
- The chapter on Controlling was sort of intimidating for my group and took up a good amount of our study time going over it. So I feel that this chapter is good to go over at the beginning of the course so that you can really study it well and go into the exam with confidence.
I hope this information helps.
I am currenlty taking a SAP course at my university and I was interested in writing the TERP 10 certification exam. I wanted to know what the prerequisites or requirements were for a student to take the exam.
Can anyone tell what the requirements are as well as the fee for taking the exam?
I pretty new to all of this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi! TERP 10 is a building block for an SAP-related career.
1) Learn about the course - http://www.sap.com/services/education/course.epx?context=[[|TERP10|||062|G]]|
Note: You'll see 2 prerequisites and a recommendation....
"Conceptual or practical knowledge of how companies manage their businesses.
SAP ERP system navigation
Recommended Basic knowledge in at least one SAP ERP application area"
In summary, a combination of SAP University Alliances classroom experience from courses taken, any work experiences (if you have them) and of course studying will go along way.
Learn more about SAP-related careers in the UA Career Resource Center - UA Career Resource Center
Your hard work in preparting will be worthwhile.