cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with maintenacne of default Custom Account assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In SRM 7.0, while i am creating a shopping Cart, I tried to change the default Account Assignment Category from "Change Default Settings-->Account Assignment Tab". But when i select any customized assignment categories(E.g., ZCC - Native Cost Center) the whole Table is not visible & the "Distribution Percentage" field is also disabled.

But for Standard Account assignment categories, (E.g., CC, WBS) It is working as expected.

Please let me know if any configuration need to be done to get desired result for Customized Account assignment categories.

Thanks

Iftekhar Alam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Iftekhar,

Please, take a look on the following configurations:

-> Is necessary to configure the Metadata for the customer fields in customizing settings:

SPRO -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) -> Configure Field Control -> Configure Control for Fields or Substructures -> Default Metadata for Fields in Substructures that do not (yet) exist.

The configuration need to be like:

SetType: 31

Structure Field Name: Name of the field that you need to appear in your custom account assignment *

Obj.Type: BUS2121 or leave it blank to denote all object types

Set.Level: ITEM

Set Subtype: Name of your subtype

Field Visible: X

Field Enabled: X

Field Required: leave it blank

Dyn. Customer Class: leave it blank

• COST_CTR, ACC_CAT, ACC_DIST_IND, ACC_STR, ACTIVITY, ASSET_NO, BUS_AREA, CMMT_ITEM, COST_OBJ, CO_AREA, FUNC_AREA, FUND, FUNDS_CTR, GRANT_NBR, G_L_ACCT, NETWORK, ORDER_NO, PROFIT_CTR, SCHED_LINE, SDOC_ITEM,

SD_DOC, DISTR_PERC, DIST_QUAN, DIST_VALUE.

-> Also, add similar entries in SPRO -> SRM Server -> Cross Application Basic Settings -> Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) -> Configure Field Control -> Configure Control for Fields of Substructures -> Metadata for Fields of Substructures and Table-Like Enhancements.

Regards,

Denise Zanuz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denise,

Bingo .. It really worked and thanks for all your help. Though i think this is one of important step we should remember while configuring system if we have many custom account assignmnet category. I was lucky to have just 2 customa ccount assignmnet category , but could be pain if there are many (10-15). May be sap provide same ranges in the input field so that we do not have to repeat same entries for 2 or more set subtype.

Thanks

Iftekhar Alam

Answers (0)