cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to find the backend system used by HCM P&F

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have a dedicated e-Recruiting system installed separately from ERP (HR).

we are using MSS iview "create requisition request" (this is used in the eRecruiting process).

I need to find (and confirm) that this process is using the correct backend SAP system.

where in the HCM process and forms is the backend system specified?

as per

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/5c/ae73e177294f31b40e13039951a119/content.htm

in the process configuration, there is an object "Generic Service":

Generic Service

Filter: S_REQUI_REQUEST

HRMSSRCF_REQUISITION and

HRMSSRCF_REQUISITION_ADVANCED

Back-end system access via RCF to SAP E-Recruiting system

but I was not able to find the e-Recruiting system defined in there.

any idea where I can find the e-Recruiting system? I just need to make sure we are using the correct system.

thanks,

Tiberiu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tiberiu,

the HCM P&F scenario does not need to identify a HR Core backend system. It is already processed there. The complete MSS requisition request process is running on the system which has PA, OM and so on installed. Once the process is done the requisition is created on the e-recruiting system via a RFC call. The RFC is also used to populate the dropdowns in the adobe form.

So the HCM P&F scenario needs to know where to find the E-Recruiting system. This is defined in T77S0 under ERMSS LOGSY. This can be either maintained via SM30 or in IMG under path Integration with Other mySAP.com Components -> Business Packages / Functional Packages -> Manager Self-Service (mySAP ERP) -> Recruitment -> Assign E-Recruiting System Name on the HR server.

Best Regards

Roman

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

you are right to know which system is connected you have to check SM59

and table T77so

Please refer here

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/6c/c9b54015c4752ae10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

the system is linked via the system object created in the portal and than mapped to the system alias.

I think the system alias used for MSS EREC is something like: SAP_TalentManagement... or something like that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the purpose of the "Generic Service" part of the process definition (t-code SPF)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPF doesn't exist? Do you mean SFP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ment SFP sorry

Former Member
0 Kudos

SFP is the transaction to create or copy Adobe Forms. I don't understand your question I'm afraid...

Former Member
0 Kudos

my question is: how is SAP finding the backend system to be used:

a) via the Portal system object SAP_EREC_TalentManagement

or

b) via the generic services object (visible in SFP)

as per the link below

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/2f/d7844205625551e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

the object Generic Services (visible when using t-code SFP) refers to an RFC (called haha RCF) that points to the e-recruiting system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Either via the system alias or via the customizing. In EREC you have to define a SM59 RFC destination. I think it is stored in table T77S0. You can find it via the spro => ERECruiting